RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: newbie w/ 4 year old girl w/ blp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know what you mean about the personality! is so happy ALLLLLLLLLL the time!!! He "talks" his 6 month old babble nonstop and squeals and smiles all the time. Every single person I pass comments on how happy and bubbly he is. He smiles his gummy grin at everyone. Maybe some of it has to do with him not having to struggle so much to see and there is so much out there he never was able to. He brings me more happiness and entertainment than anything in the world! He has never had a cold (knock on wood) and is 6 months old right now. As Gwendolyn, is the first to ever be diagnosed with blepharophimosis or anything similar. What is the surgery with the tendon from the leg? had the sling surgery. The Dr. in Houston at Children's Hospital originally thought it was only ptosis, but then during surgery realized it was blepharophimosis. Best of wishes, , Ft. Hood, Texas 's Mommyjemblueberry

<martinhill5@...> wrote: >> Hi! I am new to posting. I just found this website and it has been very > informative to me. We have a very sweet girl named Gwendolyn and she > has BLP. She is our 3rd child and we had never even heard of BLP and > could not figure out why she did not open her eyes. She sees a surgeon

> in Philadelphia PA and has had surgery at 3months and then again at 6 > months and will have another in about a year to use the tendon from her > leg. Gwendolyn just loves Drs. and well she just loves everybody. > Extremely affectionate child. Did anybody have a personality trait > that goes with BLP? Silly ? I know. Also, she did have alot of colds > when she was small. Now, I wonder if there was a link--did the colds > enter thru her eyes? the colds always ended up in her eyes which I > would use ointment for. It will be so nice to have someone to ask ?'s > to thanks for being ther. My husband and I would pick to have > Gwendolyn all over again she is such a delight.> We are from USA in PA Jane MArtin Gwendolyns mother

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.