RemedySpot.com

Re: hospital appointment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck

Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny

is made known silently.

--Agnes DeMille

Guest guest

I dance with Chloe, my toy poodle every now and them. She thinks I'm nuts,

but its fun.

Take care.

CarolH.

-----Original Message-----

be fine.

Yes! I used to have severe pain on dancing! You see I used to dance wearing

High Heels, but with the back problem cannot wear them. So now the flat

shoes but dancing on the toes, causes severe calf exhaustion and cramps.

• 7 years later...

Sorry you are feeling bluetoda, my little ones (3 with BLEP) all wear glasses. I don't know what a tuen is and so I don't know how that affects Molly's vision, but my first daughter has one eye that needed surgery but not the other. Until she was 1 and a half years old she wore an eye patch over her good eye so as not to loose the vision in her little eye. (otherwise she would not lift her lid to look out of the small eye, she had to learn to use her forehead muscle to lift her lid.) After surgery she did fine but still wears glasses today, (she is 34 years old). I hope you are feeling better, Molly needs you to stay positive. you are her role model. My thoughts will be with you, Patsy wendy scot <haribo.molly@...> wrote: went to the hospital today had mollys eyes cheaked found she has a tuen in both eyes but 1 worse than other so have to go back in december to see main man and then to see opticion about weather or not we have to get her glasses feeling low hope everyone ok e-mail soon wendy and molly

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi there...

What is a *TUEN*??? Our beautiful son Ethan (wearing pumpkin suit) has had his glasses for an astigmatism for 1 year now:) He was nearly 4 when he got them, and is turning 5 Jan 24th and will be starting school!!! Now that's scary, I am dreading it...but as far as him getting his glasses, it was the best thing that could have happened I think:) Honestly! Not good that he had an astigmatism (although anyone can get an astigmatism) but I have to say since getting them he barely gets looked at twice anymore....the glasses make his eyes look bigger, and because he has glasses on people don't think anything of it or take that second look or stare at him:) He does still get looked at sometimes but not NEARLY as much...Having them has been refreshing...I used to hate going to the malls because everyone would stare at him, but now they don't:) He adjusted to wearing them right away, never refused to wear them, never takes them off, unless he wants to wear his cool sunnies like daddy:) Anyway, just thought I would share that with you...check his pics out at the site...I don't think I have added ones with his glasses, will do though....bye,

leanne and family NZ

-- blepharophimosis hospital appointment

went to the hospital today had mollys eyes cheaked found she has a tuen in both eyes but 1 worse than other so have to go back in december to see main man and then to see opticion about weather or not we have to get her glasses feeling low hope everyone ok e-mail soon wendy and molly

>

> Hi there...

>

> What is a *TUEN*??? Our beautiful son Ethan (wearing pumpkin suit)

has had

> his glasses for an astigmatism for 1 year now:) He was nearly 4

when he got

> them, and is turning 5 Jan 24th and will be starting school!!! Now

that's

> scary, I am dreading it...but as far as him getting his glasses, it

was the

> best thing that could have happened I think:) Honestly! Not good

that he had

> an astigmatism (although anyone can get an astigmatism) but I have

to say

> since getting them he barely gets looked at twice anymore....the

glasses

> make his eyes look bigger, and because he has glasses on people

don't think

> anything of it or take that second look or stare at him:) He does

still get

> looked at sometimes but not NEARLY as much...Having them has been

refreshing

> ..I used to hate going to the malls because everyone would stare at

him, but

> now they don't:) He adjusted to wearing them right away, never

refused to

> wear them, never takes them off, unless he wants to wear his cool

sunnies

> like daddy:) Anyway, just thought I would share that with

you...check his

> pics out at the site...I don't think I have added ones with

his

> glasses, will do though....bye,

>

> leanne and family NZ

>

> -- blepharophimosis hospital appointment

>

> went to the hospital today had mollys eyes cheaked found she has a

> tuen in both eyes but 1 worse than other so have to go back in

> december to see main man and then to see opticion about weather or

not

> we have to get her glasses feeling low hope everyone ok e-mail soon

> wendy and molly

>

Hi from Cretemum,

Co-incidence! Dominic had his eye exam yesterday and has hypermyopia

(as well as/caused by his BPES?) so on Monday, we are off out to get

the prescription and choose frames; or rather I am! Being 15months

old, he doesn't get a choice (yet!). Any advice, anyone, on getting

them kept on? I can see we're in for a fun time of things..

Must try and post a picture soon

Cretemum

sorry everyone it was meant to say a turn in her eye sorryCostello <tltne@...> wrote: Hi there... What is a *TUEN*??? Our beautiful son Ethan (wearing pumpkin suit) has had his glasses for an astigmatism for 1 year now:) He was nearly 4 when he got them, and is turning 5 Jan 24th and will be starting school!!! Now

that's scary, I am dreading it...but as far as him getting his glasses, it was the best thing that could have happened I think:) Honestly! Not good that he had an astigmatism (although anyone can get an astigmatism) but I have to say since getting them he barely gets looked at twice anymore....the glasses make his eyes look bigger, and because he has glasses on people don't think anything of it or take that second look or stare at him:) He does still get looked at sometimes but not NEARLY as much...Having them has been refreshing...I used to hate going to the malls because everyone would stare at him, but now they don't:) He adjusted to wearing them right away, never refused to wear them, never takes them off, unless he wants to wear his cool sunnies like daddy:) Anyway, just thought I would share that with you...check his pics out at the site...I don't think I have added ones with his glasses, will do though....bye, leanne and family NZ -- blepharophimosis hospital appointment went to the hospital today had mollys eyes cheaked found she has a tuen in both eyes but 1 worse than other so have to go back in december to see main man and then to see opticion about weather or not we have to get her glasses feeling low hope

everyone ok e-mail soon wendy and molly

Dear Leanne Just a note on the cool shades, My Aedan has been wearing glasses since he was 4 too. Because he is a bit sensitive to bright light we got the special coating on the glasses that turn them into sunglasses in the glare. So not only to we have the benefits of the glasses but they are MAGIC as well. Very cool indeed. See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

• 2 months later...

Keep us posted.

CE Grim MS, MD

High Blood Pressure Consulting

Clnical Professor of Medicine Medical Colege of Wisconsin

Board certified in Internal Med, Geritrics and Hypertension.

Interests: The effect of recent evolutionary forces on high blood

pressure in human populations.

On Jan 25, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Helen wrote:

> I have my appointment for aldo/renin samples on 12th February at the

> local hospital. They will also do the K levels then.

>

> Helen in Scotland

>

>

>