RemedySpot.com

Re: Sylvester is almost walking.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yay sylvester, keep up the good work...On 25-Aug-07, at 1:48 PM, sylvester2603 wrote:My son Sylvester (now 17 month) took his first step yesterday. It was so fantastic, so I thougth I would share it with you all. At a time the doctors didn`t believe that he would ever walk. But we kept believing and hoping and now it is happening.Thanks for being part of this great support group.Lise (Sylvester) Tonikka & Chrischeck out our blogwww.nottynurse.blogspot.com

That's great news!!

is 15 months now and is still shuffling around on her bum, but making lots of attempts to stand up - still on her tippy toes! So hopefully in 2 more months we might have her walking too!

Take care,

('s Mum)

Kildare, Ireland

Re: blepharophimosis Sylvester is almost walking.yay sylvester, keep up the good work...

On 25-Aug-07, at 1:48 PM, sylvester2603 wrote:

My son Sylvester (now 17 month) took his first step yesterday. It was so fantastic, so I thougth I would share it with you all. At a time the doctors didn`t believe that he would ever walk. But we kept believing and hoping and now it is happening.Thanks for being part of this great support group.Lise (Sylvester)

Tonikka & Chris

check out our blog

www.nottynurse.blogspot.com

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.