RemedySpot.com

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We live in New Zealand, but I met my husband in Hawaii (Oahu) 17 years ago! I see you are in kaneohe Bay:) Our son Ethan C (check our folder of pics under Ethan C, he is wearing a pumpkin costume as a baby) is now 5 1/2...he was born with bleph...He is the FIRST in either side of our family to have this so a big surprise to us:) Our first son Tyler is 9 1/2, he was born in Hawaii at Kaiser Permanente Hospital and does not have bleph...Ethan has had no surgeries yet as he adapts very well and just raises his eyebrows to open his eye's wider:) He has never tilted his head back to see but did get glasses 1 1/2 years ago for an astigmatism, might I say he looks VERY cute with them! People say he looks like the wee blonde boy from Jerry Maguire or the wee guy from Stuart Little:) He will most probably have his first op when he turns 6 next year...scary for mum and dad mostly:( We are so used to his beautiful eyes and his angelic face that touching it is very scary...We moved back here to NZ as this is where I am from 8 years ago and we are finally coming back to Hawaii this xmas for 1 month!!! :) Can't wait to show the boy's Hawaii and have them experience the different lifestyle...Tyler was 2 years old when we left so he doesn't remember anything about it...Perhaps we could meet each other? We have only ever met 2 families with bleph so its alway's nice to meet other's with the same experiences...You can e-mail me on tltne@... ....Look forward to talking soon....Aloha & Kia-Ora...

leanne and family

NZ