> when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in

> Finland but it is

> only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to

> go since we live

> in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual

> citizenship. If he

> gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he

> will be able to

> work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship.

> Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right

> after, for

> Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a

> wonderful

> experience. Not only are there guys from Finland

> but guys, of

> Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He

> has made good

> friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China,

> all over North

> America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get

> such a wonderful

> opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?

> Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys

> to sing, but he

> was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a

> very outgoing

> personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room.

> He had them all

> singing and laughing and having a great time. The

> other rooms

> thought they were crazy. LOL

> Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been

> dropping out (I

> guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies.

> Tyler has hung in

> there with no complaints and seems to be really

> enjoying himself. I

> could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a

> little taller.

> I posted a picture, which I just received in the

> mail from the army,

> in the & Tyler folder.

> Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded

> email but I

> couldn't help but share in my joy.

> ,

> Ontario, Canada

>

>

Hi ,

WOW....You must be one proud MUM!!!! That's so awesome, our little Ethan is the one you thought Tyler looked like when he was little:) by the way our oldest son who's nearly 9 is named Tyler:) Anyway...Ethan is doing TERRIFIC! He starts big boy school next year (February) I will admit, I am dreading any teasing that may or should I say will occur:( Kid's are ruthless, and it scares the heck out of me how I will cope with it! I get very defensive and tear up when someone steers at him the wrong way...His personality is amazing! he is happy, outgoing, energetic, LOVEABLE, affectionate and has the most amazing spirit in the world! I don't want that to be broken by what or how others may treat him...He wears glasses as he has an astigmatism, so since getting those I will admit that he doesn't get looked at 80% as much:) Nobody really notices anymore which is refreshing. In saying all that we love his eyes and face just as it is, he is so angelic, perfect like a porcelain doll we say:) just untouched the way he should be:) He doesn't need surgery as he compensates fine with raising his eyebrows and with his glasses he is even better....So nice to hear of your Tyler doing so well, it's inspiring to hear great stories about anyones child but even better through this group....thanks,

leanne and family NZ

-- blepharophimosis I am so Proud

Hi Everyone,I have not written here for awhile but thought I would share some happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who has BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has. So often in this group we hear about the problems associated with BPES that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES) let it get the better of us.I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son Tyler who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole life. I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and also worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage means a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was old enough to understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish army when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it is only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we live in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If he gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able to work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship. Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right after, for Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a wonderful experience. Not only are there guys from Finland but guys, of Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He has made good friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over North America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get such a wonderful opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but he was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a very outgoing personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them all singing and laughing and having a great time. The other rooms thought they were crazy. LOLWell, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out (I guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung in there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself. I could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a little taller.I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the army, in the & Tyler folder.Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded email but I couldn't help but share in my joy.,Ontario, Canada

Thank you for your replies Anne and Leanne, they made me well up with tears. OK, yes the empty nest syndrome may be making me a little emotional. LOL

Of course I remember you Leanne, I read your updates all the time. If you want any words of wisdom from me, having BPES myself and having had Tyler....my parents moved quite often when I was young, which is hard enough on a "normal" kid, I swore when Tyler got old enough that we would pick a place for him to start kindergarten and not move until he was out of school. My friends always tell me they don't even think about my eyes being some "syndrome" and new friends are shocked if I tell them about it. They say "oh, I just thought you had smaller eyes". I think that once you know someone for a long time you are able to look beyond physical appearances...hence, not wanting to move.

When Tyler started high school, we did move to my husband's home town in the country, but believe or not, Tyler wanted to. He is into hunting and fishing. I was so worried how the "rednecks" here would react to him, since there are no visible minorities here. Well, I had nothing to worry about. Tyler has so many friends, the phone rings constantly when he is home.

Sure, over the years we went through our little stints with him thinking he was ugly (when he was about 8 or 9), but we got over them quickly. I said to him "If we all looked the same, the world would be a pretty boring place now wouldn't it?" I tried to get him to emphasize on what people liked about him....how funny he was, how good he was at hockey, etc.

So I know exactly what you are going through Leanne with Ethan starting school....I went through all of the same emotions, but you and Ethan will get through it fine. You are a very caring mother and as long as he has his family support he will come through all the obstacles with flying colors.

Take care,

Ontario, Canada

blepharophimosis I am so Proud

Hi Everyone,I have not written here for awhile but thought I would share some happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who has BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has. So often in this group we hear about the problems associated with BPES that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES) let it get the better of us.I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son Tyler who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole life. I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and also worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage means a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was old enough to understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish army when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it is only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since

we live in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If he gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able to work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship. Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right after, for Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a wonderful experience. Not only are there guys from Finland but guys, of Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He has made good friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over North America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get such a wonderful opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but he was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a very outgoing personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them all singing and laughing and having a great time. The other rooms thought they

were crazy. LOLWell, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out (I guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung in there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself. I could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a little taller.I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the army, in the & Tyler folder.Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded email but I couldn't help but share in my joy.,Ontario, Canada

wow that is so exciting, i went and checked out his pictures, he looks so grown

up :)

congrats on having such a successful son and thanks for telling us some fun good

stuff, it

was a nice email to wake up to today!!

Tonikka and Lynden (Edmonton CANADA)

>

> Hi Everyone,

> I have not written here for awhile but thought I would share some

> happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who has

> BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has. So

> often in this group we hear about the problems associated with BPES

> that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES) let

> it get the better of us.

> I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son Tyler

> who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole life.

> I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and also

> worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage means

> a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was old enough to

> understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish army

> when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it is

> only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we live

> in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If he

> gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able to

> Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right after, for

> Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a wonderful

> experience. Not only are there guys from Finland but guys, of

> Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He has made good

> friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over North

> America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get such a wonderful

> Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but he

> was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a very outgoing

> personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them all

> singing and laughing and having a great time. The other rooms

> Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out (I

> guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung in

> there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself. I

> could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a little taller.

> I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the army,

> in the & Tyler folder.

> Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded email but I

> ,

> Ontario, Canada

>

Kati Graw <katigraw@...> wrote: Thank you for your replies Anne and Leanne, they made me well up with tears. OK, yes the empty nest syndrome may be making me a little emotional. LOL Of course I remember you Leanne, I read your updates all the time. If you want any words of wisdom from me, having BPES myself and having had Tyler....my parents moved quite often when I was young, which is hard enough on a "normal" kid, I swore when Tyler got old enough that we would pick a place for him to start kindergarten and not move until he was out of school. My friends always tell me they don't even think about my eyes being some "syndrome" and new friends are shocked if I tell them about it. They say "oh, I just thought you had smaller eyes". I think that once you know someone for a long time you are able to look beyond

physical appearances...hence, not wanting to move.When Tyler started high school, we did move to my husband's home town in the country, but believe or not, Tyler wanted to. He is into hunting and fishing. I was so worried how the "rednecks" here would react to him, since there are no visible minorities here. Well, I had nothing to worry about. Tyler has so many friends, the phone rings constantly when he is home.Sure, over the years we went through our little stints with him thinking he was ugly (when he was about 8 or 9), but we got over them quickly. I said to him "If we all looked the same, the world would be a pretty boring place now wouldn't it?" I tried to get him to emphasize on what people liked about him....how funny he was, how good he was at hockey, etc.So I know exactly what you are going through Leanne with Ethan starting school....I went through all of the same emotions, but you and Ethan will get through it fine. You are a very

caring mother and as long as he has his family support he will come through all the obstacles with flying colors.Take care,Ontario, Canada blepharophimosis I am so Proud Hi Everyone,I have not written here

for awhile but thought I would share some happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who has BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has. So often in this group we hear about the problems associated with BPES that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES) let it get the better of us.I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son Tyler who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole life. I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and also worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage means a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was old enough to understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish army when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it is only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we live in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual

citizenship. If he gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able to work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship. Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right after, for Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a wonderful experience. Not only are there guys from Finland but guys, of Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He has made good friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over North America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get such a wonderful opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but he was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a very outgoing personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them all singing and laughing and having a great time. The other rooms thought they were crazy. LOLWell, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out

(I guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung in there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself. I could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a little taller.I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the army, in the & Tyler folder.Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded email but I couldn't help but share in my joy.,Ontario, Canada __________________________________________________

Hi Karla,

Thank you for your email, I added your word document below, in this email, in case people didn't notice it was attached.

Best of luck to you and your family....always remember you are not alone, one way or another we all go through the same emotions as mothers, BPES or not.

I have many friends, with children, none with BPES, but have come to notice that no one is perfect. Whether we know it or not from the outside, it seems all parents have their own unique set of trials and tribulations with ALL children, expecially teenagers.

I consider myself very lucky to have had a child (we wanted 13 and could only have 1) and to have raised a child that I can be so extremely proud of, just makes it all that much better.

Take care,

Ontario, Canada

Oh you guys all make me feel so comforted knowing were not the only ones going through all the emotions and feelings that we feel as mothers and especially mothers of children with BPES! I must say that I am also very Proud to be a mother to my little Marcus with BPES and also a mother to two other very active boys!! I have a little of everything going on in my household, my youngest son Luke has Cystic Fibrosis which is far worse than what Marcus has because of the fatality rate and that is hard to deal with let a lone Marcus who has BPES. Although, I thank God everyday for all my children and Marcus is by far the most social one of the bunch. He started 1st grade this year and my husband and I are so proud of him, we get so tickled when we see him at social events, because at 6years old almost everyone will walk by and say HI to Marcus and he responds right back

with there name !! He is so popular and even older kids come by and give him hi-fives and talk to him like he is the coolest boy around. I just love it and am so proud to have him in our life! I think GOD just gave all these children the right personality to deal with their uniqueness, but like I said as long as we don't make a huge deal out of it, neither does he! He has always just said "I have small eyes" if anyone ever asked him and "I was born this way." He will tell people that he had surgery when he was 1 years old and he says "I was tough at 1." I tell him that he was tougher than Mommy and Daddy were when we went through that surgery! That was a rough time, but we did it and he was sooooo good! I was 8 mos. pregnant at the time and we were so grateful to see the ultra sound of our last child and he had big round eyes from what we could make out, then when he was 6 mos. old he was diagnosed with a

much worse disease--you just never know what you can get and what you think may be bad and you get something even worse! Although Luke is doing great, we pray everyday for all our children and to keep them healthy and safe!! Sorry to talk your ears off, but I haven't talked on this in such a long time! I am always reading these, but I never have time to respond----so here I am responding!! Thanks for all the updates and good luck to everyone!Karla MesmanHudsonville, MI

blepharophimosis I am so ProudHi Everyone,I have not written here for awhile but thought I would share some happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of

my son who has BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has. So often in this group we hear about the problems associated with BPES that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES) let it get the better of us.I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son Tyler who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole life. I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and also worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage means a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was old enough to understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish army when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it is only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we live in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If he gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he

will be able to work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship. Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right after, for Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a wonderful experience. Not only are there guys from Finland but guys, of Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He has made good friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over North America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get such a wonderful opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but he was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a very outgoing personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them all singing and laughing and having a great time. The other rooms thought they were crazy. LOLWell, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out (I guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like

flies. Tyler has hung in there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself. I could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a little taller.I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the army, in the & Tyler folder.Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded email but I couldn't help but share in my joy.,Ontario, Canada____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

• 2 weeks later...

--- In blepharophimosis , " katigraw " <katigraw@...>

wrote:

>So glad to hear of the success your son is having. I am the parent

of two children and two grandchildren with BLEP, (inherited from

father). My son overdosed on heroin at the age of 24, however my

daughter grew up, graduated university and is studying for her

master's degree in education. She is teaching 1st grade as well. I

worked hard to give her a positive self image, as she does her

children, 2 girls. The oldest just won a school election as vice

president of student council and has a very active social life (she

is a fourth grader). The youngest is only 5 and just started

school. I am also so proud. These kinds of stories are few and far

between in the world of BLEP but our children are just as capable

and beautiful as any other, and we love them don't we!!!!

> Hi Everyone,

> happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who

has

> BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has.

So

> often in this group we hear about the problems associated with

BPES

> that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES)

let

> I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son

Tyler

> who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole

life.

> I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and

also

> worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage

means

> understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish

army

> when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it

is

> only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we

live

> in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If

he

> gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able

to

> friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over

North

> Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but

he

> personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them

all

> Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out

(I

> guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung

in

> there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself.

I

> I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the

army,

> in the & Tyler folder.

> ,

> Ontario, Canada

>

--- In blepharophimosis , " katigraw " <katigraw@...>

wrote:

>I have posted photos of my grandchildren under the file name Hailey

and Shelby. I am so Proud!!

> Hi Everyone,

> happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of my son who

has

> BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing personality he has.

So

> often in this group we hear about the problems associated with

BPES

> that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also have BPES)

let

> I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a child, so my son

Tyler

> who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here his whole

life.

> I have always travelled back to Finland to see family there and

also

> worked there for a while in my late teens. My Finnish heritage

means

> understand I have talked to him about him going in the Finnish

army

> when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in Finland but it

is

> only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to go since we

live

> in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual citizenship. If

he

> gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he will be able

to

> friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China, all over

North

> Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys to sing, but

he

> personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room. He had them

all

> Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been dropping out

(I

> guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies. Tyler has hung

in

> there with no complaints and seems to be really enjoying himself.

I

> I posted a picture, which I just received in the mail from the

army,

> in the & Tyler folder.

> ,

> Ontario, Canada

>

>

> > Hi Everyone,

> > I have not written here for awhile but thought I

> > would share some

> > happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of

> > my son who has

> > BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing

> > personality he has. So

> > often in this group we hear about the problems

> > associated with BPES

> > that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also

> > have BPES) let

> > it get the better of us.

> > I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a

> > child, so my son Tyler

> > who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here

> > his whole life.

> > I have always travelled back to Finland to see

> > family there and also

> > worked there for a while in my late teens. My

> > Finnish heritage means

> > a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was

> > old enough to

> > understand I have talked to him about him going in

> > the Finnish army

> > when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in

> > Finland but it is

> > only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to

> > go since we live

> > in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual

> > citizenship. If he

> > gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he

> > will be able to

> > work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship.

> > Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right

> > after, for

> > Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a

> > wonderful

> > experience. Not only are there guys from Finland

> > but guys, of

> > Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He

> > has made good

> > friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China,

> > all over North

> > America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get

> > such a wonderful

> > opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?

> > Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys

> > to sing, but he

> > was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a

> > very outgoing

> > personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room.

> > He had them all

> > singing and laughing and having a great time. The

> > other rooms

> > thought they were crazy. LOL

> > Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been

> > dropping out (I

> > guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies.

> > Tyler has hung in

> > there with no complaints and seems to be really

> > enjoying himself. I

> > could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a

> > little taller.

> > I posted a picture, which I just received in the

> > mail from the army,

> > in the & Tyler folder.

> > Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded

> > email but I

> > couldn't help but share in my joy.

> > ,

> > Ontario, Canada

> >

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

• 3 weeks later...

PATSY,

THANK GOD there is one person out there who has their head screwed on

straight.

Everything that you just said is the epitamy of what i want the world

and everyone with BEPS to know.

" It is up to us to create a world where acceptance is the norm. Your

children and all of ours can make it happen. It is up to us. "

Surgery isnt always the answer!

Thank you,

h

I really value your perspective

> >

> > > Hi Everyone,

> > > I have not written here for awhile but thought I

> > > would share some

> > > happy news on here about how extremely proud I am of

> > > my son who has

> > > BPES and how brave he is and what an outgoing

> > > personality he has. So

> > > often in this group we hear about the problems

> > > associated with BPES

> > > that I wanted to share that we do not always (I also

> > > have BPES) let

> > > it get the better of us.

> > > I was born in Finland but moved to Canada as a

> > > child, so my son Tyler

> > > who is now 18 was born in Canada and has lived here

> > > his whole life.

> > > I have always travelled back to Finland to see

> > > family there and also

> > > worked there for a while in my late teens. My

> > > Finnish heritage means

> > > a great deal to me. Anyway, ever since Tyler was

> > > old enough to

> > > understand I have talked to him about him going in

> > > the Finnish army

> > > when he was old enough. The army is mandatory in

> > > Finland but it is

> > > only six months. Tyler, obviously would not have to

> > > go since we live

> > > in Canada but by him going he gets to retain dual

> > > citizenship. If he

> > > gets the travel bug like I did when I was young, he

> > > will be able to

> > > work anywhere in Europe by having his citizenship.

> > > Tyler graduated high school in June and left, right

> > > after, for

> > > Finland to start the army July 9. It has been a

> > > wonderful

> > > experience. Not only are there guys from Finland

> > > but guys, of

> > > Finnish descent, from every corner of the world. He

> > > has made good

> > > friends from Australia, South Africa, Israel, China,

> > > all over North

> > > America, etc. Where else would a boy his age get

> > > such a wonderful

> > > opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people?

> > > Tyler plays guitar (which he took with him) and trys

> > > to sing, but he

> > > was blessed with my horrible voice, and he has a

> > > very outgoing

> > > personality. He originally had 12 boys in his room.

> > > He had them all

> > > singing and laughing and having a great time. The

> > > other rooms

> > > thought they were crazy. LOL

> > > Well, it is now late October, and the boys have been

> > > dropping out (I

> > > guess home sick, medical reasons, etc) like flies.

> > > Tyler has hung in

> > > there with no complaints and seems to be really

> > > enjoying himself. I

> > > could not be prouder....he makes his Mama walk a

> > > little taller.

> > > I posted a picture, which I just received in the

> > > mail from the army,

> > > in the & Tyler folder.

> > > Anyway, sorry to bore you with such a long winded

> > > email but I

> > > couldn't help but share in my joy.

> > > ,

> > > Ontario, Canada

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >