RemedySpot.com

Re: A poem by my mom to the doctor who saved my sight!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THAT MADE ME CRY .. AWWW.. THATS AWESOME~mrslittleeyes <mrslittleeyes@...> wrote: My mother wrote this poem to the doctor who fixed my eyes.How can I express to you the gratitude I feel, You took my little baby's eyes you made them big and real.When I had given up all hope of them ever being right,You came along with hope, you gave my child her sight!And now she opens her eyes and sees all the world about,It makes me feel so good to watch her see it makes me want to

shout!Now I know that there is someone whom I can depend upon,Someone who will be there to help her sight go on.I mean this very special thank-you from deep inside my being,Thank You Dr Sutula for trying, doing and succeeding

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

that is a really great poem . from hannah jamesonmrslittleeyes <mrslittleeyes@...> wrote: My mother wrote this poem to the doctor who fixed my eyes.How can I express to you the gratitude I feel, You took my little baby's eyes you made them big and real.When I had given up all hope of them ever being right,You came along with hope, you gave my child her sight!And now she opens her eyes and sees all the world about,It makes me feel so good to watch her see

it makes me want to shout!Now I know that there is someone whom I can depend upon,Someone who will be there to help her sight go on.I mean this very special thank-you from deep inside my being,Thank You Dr Sutula for trying, doing and succeeding

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

What a great poem. Dr. Sutula also fixed my daughters eyes after

they had had surgery from another cosmetic surgeon. He is such a

great doctor and did a great job with her. She was only about 2 or

3 at the time of visiting him. He moved to PA after she turned

about 6 or 7. I really miss seeing a doctor who understands this

eye dr. Another eye doctor who helped out Hannah was Dr. Iwamoto at

Boston Opthamology. Do you know where Dr. Sutula is now? Hannah is

now 13.

in NH

My mother wrote

this poem to the doctor who fixed my eyes.

>

> How can I express to you the gratitude I feel,

>

> You took my little baby's eyes you made them big and real.

>

> When I had given up all hope of them ever being right,

>

> You came along with hope, you gave my child her sight!

>

> And now she opens her eyes and sees all the world about,

>

> It makes me feel so good to watch her see it makes me want to

shout!

>

> Now I know that there is someone whom I can depend upon,

>

> Someone who will be there to help her sight go on.

>

> I mean this very special thank-you from deep inside my being,

>

> Thank You Dr Sutula for trying, doing and succeeding

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

>

He is back in Boston. I have his address. It is Zero Emerson Place Suite 3D, Boston, Mass 02114 and his office phone number is 1-617-523-2662. Ya know I was his first patient he saw with BPES back in the late 70's. I hope that some of what he learned helping me helped him to help your daughter's eyse. He is an absolute wonderful man and doctor. I travelled all the way from Washinton State to Boston in August of 2004, to see him. I hadn't seen him in about 17 years and he and even his receiptionist remembered me. I'm so glad to have found this site. I truly have felt so alone with this. It all was very emotional for me last night and I ended up having a good cry about it. My husband didn't get why I was upset. He did a good job of listening. Well I'll talk to you later. I hope the info on Dr Sutula helped you out. chrissyj30 <c.jameson@...> wrote: What a great poem. Dr. Sutula also fixed my daughters eyes after they had had surgery from another cosmetic surgeon. He is such a great doctor and did a great job with her. She was only about 2 or 3 at the time of visiting him. He moved to PA after she turned about 6 or 7. I really miss seeing a doctor who understands this eye dr. Another eye doctor who helped out Hannah was Dr. Iwamoto at Boston Opthamology. Do you know where Dr. Sutula is now?

Hannah is now 13. in NH My mother wrote this poem to the doctor who fixed my eyes.> > How can I express to you the gratitude I feel, > > You took my little baby's eyes you made them big and real.> > When I had given up all hope of them ever being right,> > You came along with hope, you gave my child her sight!> > And now she opens her eyes and sees all the world about,> > It makes me feel so good to watch her see it makes me want to shout!> > Now I know that there is someone whom I can depend upon,> > Someone who will be there to help her

sight go on.> > I mean this very special thank-you from deep inside my being,> > Thank You Dr Sutula for trying, doing and succeeding> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.>

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.