Guest guest

Lily's procedure went so well, it took much longer than planned, but

the dr. was so careful and precise and the outcome is so good! Her eyes

are so much wider and the shape looks so natural and Lily was such a

good brave little girl. She has some stitches and swelling but it's not

too bad.

I was very scared but now I feel very hopeful for her outcome, she can

see more and with the ptosis repair next year, I just feel very

positive about it. I am so proud of her.

She didn't waste anytime getting back to normal, after she woke up she

stood up on the table and yelled " change my diaper and get me out of

here! " I think everyone in the recovery room heard her and laughed. She

tried to take toys from the playroom into the OR, she kept out spirits

up.

Beth

Wondeful news about Lily, thank you for letting us know. Our daughter is due this procedure next year so comforting to hear your story. All the very best Love Lucy (Hampshire, UK)bethgordon03 <bethgordon03@...> wrote: Lily's procedure went so well, it took much longer than planned, but the dr. was so careful and precise and the outcome is so good! Her eyes are so much wider and the shape looks so natural and Lily was such a good brave little girl. She has some

stitches and swelling but it's not too bad. I was very scared but now I feel very hopeful for her outcome, she can see more and with the ptosis repair next year, I just feel very positive about it. I am so proud of her.She didn't waste anytime getting back to normal, after she woke up she stood up on the table and yelled "change my diaper and get me out of here!" I think everyone in the recovery room heard her and laughed. She tried to take toys from the playroom into the OR, she kept out spirits up.Beth

All New – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Oh that's fantastic news Beth, I'm thrilled for you all!

Don't forget to send us on the photos, I'll be dying to see how she's getting on!

x

Kildare, Ireland

blepharophimosis Lily's canthioplasty

Lily's procedure went so well, it took much longer than planned, but the dr. was so careful and precise and the outcome is so good! Her eyes are so much wider and the shape looks so natural and Lily was such a good brave little girl. She has some stitches and swelling but it's not too bad. I was very scared but now I feel very hopeful for her outcome, she can see more and with the ptosis repair next year, I just feel very positive about it. I am so proud of her.She didn't waste anytime getting back to normal, after she woke up she stood up on the table and yelled "change my diaper and get me out of here!" I think everyone in the recovery room heard her and laughed. She tried to take toys from the playroom into the OR, she kept out spirits up.Beth

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.