Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

Lily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she

doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5 yr

old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a hard

little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know what

I am talking about?

She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.

Beth

Guest guest

Beth, I was told to after stiches are out and the healing is done to rub coco butter on them. My husband had them and after his surgery he this this and not only the little bumps go away but so do the scars. He put it on 2 to 3 times a day. Carlabethgordon03 <bethgordon03@...> wrote: HiLily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5 yr old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches,

like a hard little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know what I am talking about?She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.Beth

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

Thanks Carla, I can't do anything while the stitches are in, I feel

so helpless sometimes. I know it's not good for her to cry, but it's

next to impossible with her age and temperament. She hss always been

a good sleeper and napper and easy to put down. She told someone in

town today " dr. make my eyes bigger. It hurts, it was scary "

long sigh!

> Hi

>

> Lily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she

> doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5

yr

> old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a

hard

> little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know

what

> I am talking about?

>

> She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.

>

> Beth

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

> in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

>

Guest guest

No problem Beth. I feel for you I really do. I will be dealing with it this summer and I am not looking forward to it. The puplic is the hardest to deal with even if it is her saying it or them asking about it. I makes me very sad. We need to think of it this way our kids are troopers. When they are young this is tough on us and not half as tough on them. Look in 6 days not only does she look different she see's better and she is almost healed. The sleep thing is an issue but she will get back in the swing of things again. Her world was rocked a little she will do fine. Cyber Hug Carlabethgordon03 <bethgordon03@...> wrote: Thanks Carla, I can't do anything while the stitches are in, I feel so helpless sometimes. I know it's not good for her to cry, but it's next to impossible with her age and temperament. She hss always been a good sleeper and napper and easy to put down. She told someone in town today "dr. make my eyes bigger. It hurts, it was scary" long sigh!> Hi> > Lily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she > doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5 yr > old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a hard > little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know what > I am talking about?> > She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.> > Beth> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels > in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.>

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Thanks Carla

I think it's going so well that I panicked when I saw the bump. The

not sleeping only bothers me because she gets so cranky and cries I

don't think it's good for the stitches.

Honestly the responses from people (or lack thereof) are so much

better than I could have imagined. Lily is very talkative and tends

to give everyone she meets an update on her life. I think the

response I hate the most is pity. I never liked it when people felt

sorry for me or for her.

Especially with the stitches in, anyone can see she just had a

procedure so I guess they shut up. I don't know.

Juli will do great when it happens. She's already great.

thanks again.

> > Hi

> >

> > Lily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is

she

> > doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a

> yr

> > old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a

> hard

> > little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here

know

> what

> > I am talking about?

> >

> > She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.

> >

> > Beth

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

> > in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and

> always stay connected to friends.

>

Guest guest

Beth;

Praying all goes well.

Sam

Chantilly, va

On 3/1/07, bethgordon03 <bethgordon03@...> wrote:

HiLily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5 yr old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a hard little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know what I am talking about?She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.Beth

Guest guest

Vitamin E Oil will also make scars fade very, very quickly. I just had surgery 6 weeks ago and yesterday got the rest of the steri-strips off and the surgeon told me to rub Vitamin E Oil on the scars left behind. I had already bought some for this purpose as I've had so many surgeries and had heard somewhere to use Vitamin E Oil and so I've used it before with great results. It really does work great.Carla Howell <carlahwll@...> wrote: Beth, I was told to after stiches are out and the healing is

done to rub coco butter on them. My husband had them and after his surgery he this this and not only the little bumps go away but so do the scars. He put it on 2 to 3 times a day. Carlabethgordon03 <bethgordon03 > wrote: HiLily has healed quite well in 6 days, biggest problem I have is she doesn't want to go to sleep and gets really worked up as only a 2.5 yr old can. I noticed a little bump near one of her stiches, like a hard little pimple, is this a keloid? Will it go away? Anyone here know what I am talking about?She will see the dr. on Sat mornig to get the stitches out.Beth Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.