RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 's Operation Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks June ;-)

blepharophimosis Re: 's Operation Update

Hi ,Glad to hear has had her op and that you are please with it, the pictures look great, and like you say she looks a happy little girl.June x Warrington (UK) >> Hi Everyone,> > Just wanted to let you all know that had her 1st surgery last Friday, 26th January at 8 Months old. We are delighted with the results, and have posted some photos in her folder.> Thanks so much to everyone for all the support, help and advice! Fingers crossed the results will last her a long time and she stays the happy little girl that she is!> > xx> Kildare, Ireland> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leah Thanks for the update on Abbie and great to hear from you. All the best for Abbies appointments, I'm sure it can take a lot out of you. Would love to hear all about Abbies results, she's such a lovely little girl, a real cutie. Would be great to have another get together soon so we can all see how they all look now after their first operation. I know you saw Holly soon after her eyes were operated on but they have settled down now and look great. I can't believe she is going to be 2 years old on Tuesday, time goes so quickly!! Take care and take it easy Love Lucy xx (Hampshire, UK)leara27 <leara27@...> wrote: Hi Lucy, and everyone!I see I'm behind again, I've not checked the site for ages! I want to say, a very belated, great big thanks for everyones messages of support and congratulations that Abbie's op went so well. , I'm so glad 's was such a success. She looks great! I'm sure it will make a huge difference to her.I've really missed the chance to chat to all as I'm afraid work has been crazy and Abbie's had all sorts of appointments including a brain scan (don't worry those of you new to the site or new parents - Abbie has developmental problems too which is why she had that done and most kids with BPES wouldn't need it). We won't get the results of that for a while

so I'll let you all know when we do (or knowing me a couple of months late!) Fortunately, I've just changed jobs so I hope the current one is likely to be quieter.I think Shireen is trying to organise a get together fairly soon and it will be great to see everyone. I really hope you and your family will be able to come , although I know it's a bit of a trek!In the meantime, take care evryone,Love Leah x x > Hi Everyone,> > Just wanted to let you all know that had her 1st surgery last Friday, 26th January at 8 Months old. We are delighted with the results, and have posted some photos in her folder.> Thanks so much to everyone for all the support, help and advice! Fingers crossed the results will last her a long time and she stays the happy little girl that she is!> > xx> Kildare, Ireland> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. > > > > > ---------------------------------> All New – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.>

All New – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Hi Ya Leah,

Great to hear from you! Sorry to hear things have been so mad with work... and hoping the new job goes brilliant for you!

Do let us know how Abbie's tests go, I hope your all doing ok. I'm still waiting to hear back from our geneticist on 's BPES type results, it's a pain having to wait!

We are so looking forward to the get to gether, it would be amazing to meet everyone! Fingers crossed we can make it.

Take care and big hugs to Abbie!

x

Kildare, Ireland

Hi Lucy, and everyone!I see I'm behind again, I've not checked the site for ages! I want to say, a very belated, great big thanks for everyones messages of support and congratulations that Abbie's op went so well. , I'm so glad 's was such a success. She looks great! I'm sure it will make a huge difference to her.I've really missed the chance to chat to all as I'm afraid work has been crazy and Abbie's had all sorts of appointments including a brain scan (don't worry those of you new to the site or new parents - Abbie has developmental problems too which is why she had that done and most kids with BPES wouldn't need it). We won't get the results of that for a while so I'll let you all know when we do (or knowing me a couple of months late!) Fortunately, I've just changed jobs so I hope the current one is likely to be quieter.I think Shireen is trying to organise a get together fairly soon

and it will be great to see everyone. I really hope you and your family will be able to come , although I know it's a bit of a trek!In the meantime, take care evryone,Love Leah x x > Hi Everyone,> > Just wanted to let you all know that had her 1st surgery last Friday, 26th January at 8

Months old. We are delighted with the results, and have posted some photos in her folder.> Thanks so much to everyone for all the support, help and advice! Fingers crossed the results will last her a long time and she stays the happy little girl that she is!> > xx> Kildare, Ireland> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> All New – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Ya Leah,

Great to hear from you! Sorry to hear things have been so mad with work... and hoping the new job goes brilliant for you!

Do let us know how Abbie's tests go, I hope your all doing ok. I'm still waiting to hear back from our geneticist on 's BPES type results, it's a pain having to wait!

We are so looking forward to the get to gether, it would be amazing to meet everyone! Fingers crossed we can make it.

Take care and big hugs to Abbie!

x

Kildare, Ireland

Hi Lucy, and everyone!I see I'm behind again, I've not checked the site for ages! I want to say, a very belated, great big thanks for everyones messages of support and congratulations that Abbie's op went so well. , I'm so glad 's was such a success. She looks great! I'm sure it will make a huge difference to her.I've really missed the chance to chat to all as I'm afraid work has been crazy and Abbie's had all sorts of appointments including a brain scan (don't worry those of you new to the site or new parents - Abbie has developmental problems too which is why she had that done and most kids with BPES wouldn't need it). We won't get the results of that for a while so I'll let you all know when we do (or knowing me a couple of months late!) Fortunately, I've just changed jobs so I hope the current one is likely to be quieter.I think Shireen is trying to organise a get together fairly soon

and it will be great to see everyone. I really hope you and your family will be able to come , although I know it's a bit of a trek!In the meantime, take care evryone,Love Leah x x > Hi Everyone,> > Just wanted to let you all know that had her 1st surgery last Friday, 26th January at 8

Months old. We are delighted with the results, and have posted some photos in her folder.> Thanks so much to everyone for all the support, help and advice! Fingers crossed the results will last her a long time and she stays the happy little girl that she is!> > xx> Kildare, Ireland> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> All New – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.