RemedySpot.com

RE: Another spore of BPES?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

How are you? Yeah I must admit Holly has really hairy legs and she is 3 and a half but she also has quite a bit of hair at the top of her back too plus her eyebrows are quite bushy. We have always noticed how hairy her legs are but never thought it could be connected. Holly is also dropping certain letter in her words so she a bit delayed in her speech which I am reading people have noticed with their children. Would be very interested if any of these things are connected. Let me know how you get on.

Love Lucy, Garry and Holly xxxx (Hampshire, UK)

From: <darkangel72@...>Subject: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES?????blepharophimosis Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 7:27 AM

Hey everyone,I have a question to throw to the room.... will be 5 in October and has started to develop very hairy legs and quite an odour under her arms, even though she is very active she baths daily.I wonder if anyone is aware if the onset of early pubity is a possibility with BPE??..I wondered as with some type infertility is a problem.I wanted to check before I took her to see out GP.Many Thanks and

My daughter has always been very hairy and had breasts at 7. Her doctor said that early-onset puberty was common.

blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES?????

Hey everyone,I have a question to throw to the room.... will be 5 in October and has started to develop very hairy legs and quite an odour under her arms, even though she is very active she baths daily.I wonder if anyone is aware if the onset of early pubity is a possibility with BPE??..I wondered as with some type infertility is a problem.I wanted to check before I took her to see out GP.Many Thanks and

• 4 weeks later...

I just had to respond to this email too. Hayden has pretty hairy legs too, not so much bushy as they are coarse, just kind of thick for a kid. Also the top of his back has hair too it's light right now but wow, come to think of it, I'm going to have get a wax-pot for sure!!

blepharophimosis From: lcgosport@...Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:18:24 +0000Subject: Re: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES?????

Hi

How are you? Yeah I must admit Holly has really hairy legs and she is 3 and a half but she also has quite a bit of hair at the top of her back too plus her eyebrows are quite bushy. We have always noticed how hairy her legs are but never thought it could be connected. Holly is also dropping certain letter in her words so she a bit delayed in her speech which I am reading people have noticed with their children. Would be very interested if any of these things are connected. Let me know how you get on.

Love Lucy, Garry and Holly xxxx (Hampshire, UK)

From: <darkangel72ntlworld>Subject: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES?????blepharophimosis Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 7:27 AM

Hey everyone,I have a question to throw to the room.... will be 5 in October and has started to develop very hairy legs and quite an odour under her arms, even though she is very active she baths daily.I wonder if anyone is aware if the onset of early pubity is a possibility with BPE??..I wondered as with some type infertility is a problem.I wanted to check before I took her to see out GP.Many Thanks and Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website

LOL ima keep the wax warm too:-)Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct ConnectFrom: Sheryl Kampen <sherylkampen@...>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:12:35 -0400<blepharophimosis >Subject: RE: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES????? I just had to respond to this email too. Hayden has pretty hairy legs too, not so much bushy as they are coarse, just kind of thick for a kid. Also the top of his back has hair too it's light right now but wow, come to think of it, I'm going to have get a wax-pot for sure!! blepharophimosis From: lcgosport (DOT) co.ukDate: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:18:24 +0000Subject: Re: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES????? Hi How are you? Yeah I must admit Holly has really hairy legs and she is 3 and a half but she also has quite a bit of hair at the top of her back too plus her eyebrows are quite bushy. We have always noticed how hairy her legs are but never thought it could be connected. Holly is also dropping certain letter in her words so she a bit delayed in her speech which I am reading people have noticed with their children. Would be very interested if any of these things are connected. Let me know how you get on. Love Lucy, Garry and Holly xxxx (Hampshire, UK)From: <darkangel72ntlworld>Subject: blepharophimosis Another spore of BPES?????blepharophimosis Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 7:27 AMHey everyone,I have a question to throw to the room.... will be 5 in October and has started to develop very hairy legs and quite an odour under her arms, even though she is very active she baths daily.I wonder if anyone is aware if the onset of early pubity is a possibility with BPE??..I wondered as with some type infertility is a problem.I wanted to check before I took her to see out GP.Many Thanks and Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, just to say that bushy eyebrows definitely run in the Bleph

side of our family, not sure if it is connected or not though. But no

sign of delayed speech development, actually pretty much the

opposite!

Tessa

> > From: <darkangel72@...>Subject: blepharophimosis Another

spore of BPES?????blepharophimosis@...: Tuesday, 2 September,

2008, 7:27 AM

> >

> >

> > Hey everyone,I have a question to throw to the room.... will