RemedySpot.com

RE: BPES UK get together (in London) Sunday 13th Jan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all

Will try and sort out a venue near train station in the

next couple of days and let you know.

However – a small favour .. how do people feel about a

slightly later meeting time?  In other words noon instead of 11am?

I feel that having advertised 11 … it is a bit cheeky of

me to then shift it by an hour, so close to the date … but if that turns

out not to be a problem then I think it will help people who are travelling distances.

Please let me know if you are ok with this revised start time

(if not, will revert to previously advertised time)

Thanks

Shireen Mohandes

London England.

Ps – for North Americans and Canadian friends, you may be

amused to hear that we may have ½ inch of snow at 4pm, and this is going to

bring the country to a stand still.

[mailto:blepharophimosis ] On Behalf Of Shireen Mohandes

Sent: 27 December 2007 23:31

blepharophimosis

Subject: blepharophimosis BPES UK get together (in London) Sunday 13th

Jan

Sunday 13th Jan is the date

Dear all

13th Jan is the date we

are planning to meet up, near Station, in London

Start time will be 11:00ish. Feel free

to drop in when you like, assume that people will be there between 11 and 2.

(but this does not mean you need to be there for 3 hours, rather, that people

will be around at these times)

More news later

hi wendy again thats fine with me see you thenShireen Mohandes <shireen@...> wrote: Hi all Will try and sort out a venue near train station in the next couple of days and let you know. However – a small favour .. how do people feel about a slightly later meeting

time? In other words noon instead of 11am? I feel that having advertised 11 … it is a bit cheeky of me to then shift it by an hour, so close to the date … but if that turns out not to be a problem then I think it will help people who are travelling distances. Please let me know if you are ok with this revised start time (if not, will revert to previously advertised time) Thanks Shireen Mohandes London England. Ps – for North Americans and Canadian

friends, you may be amused to hear that we may have ½ inch of snow at 4pm, and this is going to bring the country to a stand still. From: blepharophimosis [mailto:blepharophimosis ] On Behalf Of Shireen MohandesSent: 27 December 2007 23:31blepharophimosis Subject: blepharophimosis BPES UK get together (in London) Sunday 13th Jan Sunday 13th Jan is the date Dear all 13th Jan is the date we are planning to meet up, near Station, in London Start time will be 11:00ish. Feel free to drop in when you like, assume that people will be there between 11 and 2. (but this does not mean you need to be there for 3 hours, rather, that people will be around at these times) More news later

The new time of 12 is Excellent with the Teales too. WENDY SCOT <haribo.molly@...> wrote: hi wendy again thats fine with me see you thenShireen Mohandes <shireenhartsdale (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Hi all Will try and sort

out a venue near train station in the next couple of days and let you know. However – a small favour .. how do people feel about a slightly later meeting time? In other words noon instead of 11am? I feel that having advertised 11 … it is a bit cheeky of me to then shift it by an hour, so close to the date … but if that turns out not to be a problem then I think it will help people who are travelling distances. Please let me know if you are ok with this revised start time (if not, will revert to previously advertised time) Thanks Shireen Mohandes London England. Ps – for North Americans and Canadian friends, you may be amused to hear that we may have ½ inch of snow at 4pm, and this is going to bring the country to a stand still. From: blepharophimosis [mailto:blepharophimosis ] On Behalf Of Shireen MohandesSent: 27 December 2007 23:31To:

blepharophimosis Subject: blepharophimosis BPES UK get together (in London) Sunday 13th Jan Sunday 13th Jan is the date Dear all 13th Jan is the date we are planning to meet up, near Station, in London Start time will be 11:00ish. Feel free to drop in when you like, assume that people will be there between 11 and 2. (but this does not mean you need to be there for 3

hours, rather, that people will be around at these times) More news later Clare Teale incredit Ltd Saffron Ground Ditchmore Lane age, SG1 3LJ 01438 794439 direct line 01438 794444

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.