RemedySpot.com

Re: - autogeneous fascia sugery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Definitely!!! Good luck with the surgery:)

Costello family NZ

-- blepharophimosis - autogeneous fascia sugery

Hey, everybody! is having his second major eyelid surgery- autogeneous fascia surgery- on September 15th. He's doing great, in kindergarten, and still a happy, happy kid! Would you all like me to post pictures post surgery as I did for the last surgery? Let me know!Sari

Hallo,

Yes I'm interested.

Dolph

ajheideman@...

blepharophimosis - autogeneous fascia sugery

Hey, everybody! is having his second major eyelid surgery- autogeneous fascia surgery- on September 15th. He's doing great, in kindergarten, and still a happy, happy kid! Would you all like me to post pictures post surgery as I did for the last surgery? Let me know!Sari

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 2-1-2008 11:29

Oh yes please Sari! Our little girl is due to have that surgery in the future, so we'd really appreciate any pics you could send on.

Much appreciated!!

Kildare, Ireland

blepharophimosis - autogeneous fascia sugery

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.