RemedySpot.com

venue for London get together - this sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Venue: The Thistle Hotel, Train Station .

The entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Rd, but you can also get into the hotel directly from the train station - Look for Paper Chase, the hotel's side entrance is a few feet away from the shop. We will be in the coffee lounge.Most people will be there from noon onwards. Plan to leave by 2:30.

Probably best if you have brunch before you come - as their menu is quite limited. There are good baby changing facilities just next to the coffee loungs.

Can you please try to let me know if you are able to come. You don't need to let me know, but it helps.

I will post again later in the week.

Shireen MohandesLondon, England

Hi Shireen Excellent! Will be there at midday with my mum and father-in-law, and of couse little Holly, so see you then. Looking forward to it. Love Lucyxx (Gosport, Hampshire)Shireen Mohandes <shireen@...> wrote: Venue: The Thistle Hotel, Train Station . The entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Rd, but you can also get into the hotel directly from the train station - Look for Paper Chase, the hotel's side entrance is a few feet away from the shop. We will be in the coffee lounge. Most people will be there from noon onwards. Plan to leave by 2:30. Probably best if you have brunch before you come - as their menu is quite limited. There are good baby changing facilities just next to the coffee loungs. Can you please try to let me know if you are able to come. You don't need to let me know, but it helps. I will post again later in the week. Shireen Mohandes London, England

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

just making sure that everything ok for sunday just that we planning on setting of in morning thanksShireen Mohandes <shireen@...> wrote: Venue: The Thistle Hotel, Train Station . The entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Rd, but you can also get into the hotel directly from the train station - Look for Paper Chase, the

hotel's side entrance is a few feet away from the shop. We will be in the coffee lounge. Most people will be there from noon onwards. Plan to leave by 2:30. Probably best if you have brunch before you come - as their menu is quite limited. There are good baby changing facilities just next to the coffee loungs. Can you please try to let me know if you are able to come. You don't need to let me know, but it helps. I will post again later in the week. Shireen Mohandes London, England

Yes, , all going ahead as planned. I look forward to

meeting you J

I think there will be between 7 and 10 families/groups there.

Most will be there at noon, and a few a bit later, nearer

1:00pm. But if you are able to get there for noon that would be better.

The entrance to the hotel is not very clearly marked from the

station, but look for Paper Chase and it is about 20 yards to the right of it.

The main entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Road.

Please get in touch with me if you need any more information.

Regards

Shireen Mohandes

[mailto:blepharophimosis ] On Behalf Of WENDY SCOT

Sent: 11 January 2008 21:31

blepharophimosis

Subject: Re: blepharophimosis venue for London get together - this

sunday

just making sure that everything ok for sunday just that we planning on

setting of in morning thanks

Shireen Mohandes <shireen@...> wrote:

Venue: The

Thistle Hotel, Train Station .

The entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Rd, but you can

also get into the hotel directly from the train station - Look for Paper Chase,

the hotel's side entrance is a few feet away from the shop. We will be in

the coffee lounge.

Most people will be there from noon onwards. Plan to leave by 2:30.

Probably best if you have brunch before you come - as their menu is

quite limited. There are good baby changing facilities just next to the coffee

loungs.

Can you please try to let me know if you are able to come. You

don't need to let me know, but it helps.

I will post again later in the week.

Shireen Mohandes

London, England

thank you we will hopefully be there for 12 i do have your home number so if we get lost i will ring you thanks and we are looking forward to meeting you to xShireen Mohandes <shireen@...> wrote: Yes, , all going ahead as planned. I look forward to meeting you J I think there will be between 7 and 10 families/groups there. Most will be there at noon, and a few a bit later, nearer 1:00pm. But if you are able to get there for noon that would be better. The entrance to the hotel is not very clearly marked from the station, but look for Paper Chase and it is about 20 yards to the right of it. The main entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Road. Please get in touch with me if you need any more information. Regards Shireen Mohandes From: blepharophimosis [mailto:blepharophimosis ] On Behalf Of WENDY SCOTSent: 11 January 2008 21:31blepharophimosis Subject: Re: blepharophimosis venue for London get together - this sunday just making sure that everything ok for sunday just that we planning on setting of in morning thanksShireen Mohandes <shireenhartsdale (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Venue: The Thistle Hotel, Train Station . The entrance to the hotel is on Buckingham Palace Rd, but you can also get into the hotel directly from the train station - Look for Paper Chase, the hotel's side entrance is a few feet away from the shop. We will be in the coffee lounge. Most people will be there from noon onwards. Plan to leave by 2:30. Probably best if you have brunch before you come - as their menu is quite limited. There

are good baby changing facilities just next to the coffee loungs. Can you please try to let me know if you are able to come. You don't need to let me know, but it helps. I will post again later in the week. Shireen Mohandes London, England