RemedySpot.com

meet up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

- Great minds think alike they say, and because of the distance you have to drive,. I was also thinking of Sunday lunch or even breakfast.. April sounds good too. Maybe by then a few more could join us.

Metrotown (Burnaby) would be convenient for you. Just take the Willingdon Exit off of Highway #1 going south and you are right there. Actually it is right in the vicinity of Dr. Dong's office. Some place like Earls would work well. There is one other "maybe" on the Rsvp list. Not a name I recall.... We are leaving Sunday morning for Vegas so I will be in touch next weekend. Take care....................

-- meet up

Hi ,

Actually, I haven’t even RSVP’d to the meetup yet… The date is set automattically, I had nothing to do with it. I can change it if I like… I think I’m aiming for April….the March meetup is coming sooo close! What do you think of about a Sunday meetup? It would work out better personally. I would never make it before 8:00 on any given weeknight because of other things, as well as work and traffic! Ugh! So I was thinking of planning the April one on a Sunday afternoon. Then the day would be free for me to stay in Vancouver for the day and get some family visits done while I’m out there!

I wonder if there will be more than just you and I out there? Also, any suggestions as to where to meet? Somewhere with easy directions from Hwy 1 would be great J Me and Vancouver don’t quite mix yet…soon I hope! Lol I’m open to anywhere as long as I have good directions I guess! J

Talk to you soon!

PS: Have a great weekend!! I’m assuming you’re leaving very shortly!!!

-----Original Message-----From: Sita [mailto:nsita@...] Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:45 PMachalasia Subject: re Meet-up March 17th

Hi - I have RSVP's to the meet-up e-mail. I hope this happen. That would be great. Thanks for "trying"

Guest guest

Hi !

I totally think a Sunday would be the

best. And somewhere near Metrotown would be great. OF COURSE I know

how to get to THE biggest mall in the lower mainland! Lol J I also had to go

there for Dr. Dong. (OT – he has THE greatest view from his

office. He is in a corner office (glass walls!!) way up top of his

building. It was crazy!) I really hope that an April meet up will work

out! I’ll leave the location up to you, as you know the area.

Earls sounds fine to me.

Talk to you soon!

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:nsita@...]

Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 11:59

AM

achalasia

Subject: Re: meet up

- Great minds

think alike they say, and because of the distance you have to drive,. I

was also thinking of Sunday lunch or even breakfast.. April sounds good

too. Maybe by then a few more could join us.

Metrotown (Burnaby)

would be convenient for you. Just take the Willingdon Exit off of

Highway #1 going south and you are right there. Actually it is right in

the vicinity of Dr. Dong's office. Some place like Earls would work

well. There is one other " maybe " on the Rsvp list.

Not a name I recall.... We are leaving Sunday morning for Vegas so

I will be in touch next weekend. Take care....................

-- re

Meet-up March 17th

Hi - I have RSVP's to the meet-up

e-mail. I hope this happen. That would be

great. Thanks for " trying "

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

, , ......

Never stand the Ladies up, have I taught you nothing?

Mike (honestly?)

> I had set up a meet up session this month, but due to some

conflicts, we are

> going to have to reschedule it for next month....Details to

follow. Sorry,

> hope to meet you all soon!

>

> in Suffolk

>

>

>

>

• 6 months later...

Thanks ,All being well, will see you there.Love from Ann (and Stuart) xx >> > Off the M40, you take exit 8. You will travel into Oxford and come to the > Thornhill Park and Ride on your left.> > > This is where the Park and Ride is. If you go to the huge roundabout, you > have missed it. It is well signed, you should have no problems finding it. > We will meet at the Thornhill Park and Ride around 1:00 pm on 12 November > 2005. We will decide what to do from that point. I hope you can make it. If > you have any questions you may e-mail me and I will try and help out as best > I can.> > > in Suffolk>

To and UK meeter-uppers,

Have a nice time at your meet up on Saturday-sorry we can't be there,

but I work weekends, and Stefan is more interested in his friends than

his Achalasia (as it should be!)

All the best

Sally in London UK

>

> I hope you can understand the map. See you next Saturday.

>

> in Suffolk

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Nice to see you all.

Thanks Shireen for organising and cooking all that lovely food.

Hope you all have a great week.

Joyce, Mayowa and Tina

• 8 months later...

just a quick note to say thank you for today Shireen, it was great of

you to organise it again. And to say how lovely it was to meet people

again, faces old and new!

thanks again Shireen

Neil, Caroline & Todd

UK

Thanks Shireen, Emy and I had a wonderful day. It is always a pleasure to come and see so many of us there, to see how the children have grown and changed and to greet and meet new families is just a joy. Thank you for arranging the day Shireen. It was just lovely to meet up, thank you to all. Clare and Emy from Herts, UK Caroline Obbard <cazobbs@...> wrote: just a quick note to say thank you for today Shireen, it was

great of you to organise it again. And to say how lovely it was to meet people again, faces old and new!thanks again ShireenNeil, Caroline & ToddUK

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

just want to say thank you for the meet up had a great day now knowing we are not on our own see you all soon take care wendy nigel harrison and molly xxxClare Teale <clareteale@...> wrote: Thanks Shireen, Emy and I had a wonderful day. It is always a pleasure to come and see so many of us there, to see how the children have grown and changed and to greet and meet new families is just a joy. Thank you for arranging the day Shireen. It was just lovely to meet up,

thank you to all. Clare and Emy from Herts, UK Caroline Obbard <cazobbs > wrote: just a quick note to say thank you for today Shireen, it was great of you to organise it again. And to say how lovely it was to meet people again, faces old and new!thanks again ShireenNeil, Caroline & ToddUK Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hello everyone Wanted to say a big thank you to Shireen for organising the get-together. We all had a great time and my mum and father-in-law really enjoyed meeting everyone and I think they learnt a lot more about BPES from chatting to different people. Thanks again - take care Love Lucy & Holly (Gosport, UK)joyceaibitoye@... wrote: Hey All Yes it was good to see you

all. We had a great time. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks Shireen. Cheers Joyce, Mayowa & Tina

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

hi its wendy and molly im really sorry but molly has come out in chicken pox once again really sorry xxx Lucy Chidgey <lcgosport@...> wrote: Hello everyone Wanted to say a big thank you to Shireen for organising the get-together. We all had a great time and my mum and father-in-law really enjoyed meeting everyone and I think they learnt a lot more about BPES from chatting to different people. Thanks again - take care Love Lucy & Holly

(Gosport, UK)joyceaibitoyeaol wrote: Hey All Yes it was good to see you all. We had a great time. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks Shireen. Cheers Joyce, Mayowa & Tina Sent from - a smarter inbox.

Hi No worries on my account because Holly had it last year! Good tips are to use camomile & glycerin cream which doesn't dry the skin out as much as camomile on its own. Also give her anthistamine (sp) medicine which stops the itching. You can get these from Boots, even in their make so not as expensive. I also put tons of bicarbonate of soda in the bath to help the healing of the blisters with no scarring at all. You can also give paracetamol if Molly gets a high temp at the same time as the anthistamine. You probably know this already from on but thought I would say just in case. Hope Molly feels better soon. Love Lucy (Gopsort, UK)WENDY SCOT <haribo.molly@...> wrote: hi its wendy and molly im really sorry but molly has come out in chicken pox once again really sorry xxx Lucy Chidgey <lcgosport (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Hello everyone Wanted to say a big thank you to Shireen for organising the get-together. We all had a great time and my mum and father-in-law really enjoyed meeting everyone and I think they learnt a lot more about BPES from chatting to different people. Thanks again - take care Love Lucy

& Holly (Gosport, UK)joyceaibitoyeaol wrote: Hey All Yes it was good to see you all. We had a great time. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks Shireen. Cheers Joyce, Mayowa & Tina Sent from - a smarter inbox.

Sent from - a smarter inbox.