RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: healing after canthiplasty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh I know exactly what you mean... I was a mad woman the weeks after 's op!

Only consolation is, if it wasn't eye ointment or something to do with the surgery, it would probably be a cold, flu or some childrens bug we'd be fussing over ;0)) Trying to get them to take an antibiotic they'd rather throw back up !!!

I remember just after 's op she got a head cold, and it reminded me, that she's just really like all other babies, picking things up in the winter! And that as parents regardless of any condtion we have the wonderful joy of constantly worrying about them, even when they are just growing and acting like all other kids! My son, who is six doesn't have BPES, but he was terribly ill with Asthma when he was a baby, he thankfully grew out of it at 5 yrs old... But I was in and out of doctors and hospitals more in his first 2 yrs than I have been with ... and she has a 'Syndrome' I was thinking about that today, when I was reading some of the heart wrenching emails on the site, about how some of the BPES members have had tough times, and as stressfull and hard finding out our little beauty has BPES, truly I am thankfull that has something that doesn't

make her sick... The surgeries and hospital visits are really hard, but at least she is well... so for every cloud eh!?!

I hope Lily and you all get through the next few weeks okay and the results of the operation are just as you all hoped, and in no time you'll be back to just worrying about is she eating, sleeping, playing, talking, teething, etc... enough ;0))) and enjoying the fun and merriment that is a beautiful two year old

Take care,

blepharophimosis healing after canthiplasty> > Hi> > Lily got her stitches out and I am pleased with the width and shape of > her eyes. The only thing that concerns me is the "bump" on her eyelid, > it looks like small mole or pimple, it's the same color as her skin. > > When the dr. calls I

am going to ask him about it. Has anyone else seen > this one their kids? We are using antibiotic ointment this week, it's a > nightmare putting is on a 2 yr. old. > > I think her eyes are already wider than mine, which is pretty cool.> thanks> Beth> > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.