Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know the pain of living with this disorder.I've had two different

surgeries and still my eyelids droop but not as much as before the

surgeries.I have somewhat learned to live with it over the years.Of

course there is allways some cruel person to remind me that i am

different. This condition must be rare, haven't met anyone who has

it.If you have this I want to talk with you.

Guest guest

I am from Indiana, I'm 47 and and like you have had to learn to live with this. I used to think kids where cruel just because they didn't know better. Now as an adult, I know those kids have learned how to be so cruel at home. I have had 3 surgeries in Indianapolis and they have helped but I'm still different. I also can not have children because of this. Thank God my husband understood. I used to pray at night to let me wake up and be like everyone else. I hate going to new places, I don't really like meeting new people but I make myself get up everyday because I refuse to let them win. In some ways I feel I am a better person because of this. I don't make fun of people, and I help people as much as possible. I am more than willing to talk to you about this if you wish. Janiceextraordinair12 <extraordinair12@...> wrote: I know the pain of living with this disorder.I've had two different surgeries and still my eyelids droop but not as much as before the surgeries.I have somewhat learned to live with it over the years.Of course there is allways some cruel person to remind me that i am different. This condition must be rare, haven't met anyone who has it.If you have this I want to talk with you.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.