RemedySpot.com

Re: Update on work situation re: abortion. And prayers for my daughter please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Praying for sure, .Pam PilchOn Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Sandrock <cnmnancy@...> wrote:

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God.  I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am " the most Catholic person " he has ever known. To which I have replied " well, there are plenty more around! " Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance

on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes).  No mention yet of looking directly for an

adrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.Thanks bunches and God Bless. Sandrock

Guest guest

,Included in my Mass intentions.Fr. Tom BartolomeoOn Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Sandrock <cnmnancy@...> wrote:

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God.  I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am " the most Catholic person " he has ever known. To which I have replied " well, there are plenty more around! " Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance

on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes).  No mention yet of looking directly for an

adrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.Thanks bunches and God Bless. Sandrock

Guest guest

Thanks Fr. Tom!Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROIDgotomb & lt;tom.bartolomeo@... & gt; wrote:,Included in my Mass intentions.Fr. Tom BartolomeoOn Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Sandrock <cnmnancy@...> wrote: Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God.  I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am " the most Catholic person " he has ever known. To which I have replied " well, there are plenty more around! " Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stanceon elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes).  No mention yet of looking directly for anadrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.Thanks bunches and God Bless. Sandrock

Guest guest

Hi ,

We should commiserate sometime!

As to your daughter's dilemma, the Adrenal Stress Index, available via Diagnos-Techs for $120 will help sort out causes of hyperandrogenism, as well as directly measuring salivary fasting and post-prandial insulin levels. Remember that the other causes of anovulation, and thus the failure to aromatize androgens into estrogen and progesterone, since there is no corpus luteum, are: hyperprolactinemia, abnormal cortisol levels, hypothyroidism and inflammation. Serum prolactin should be less than 10, and TSH should be less than 2.5. The ASI testing will also rule out gluten intolerance as a cause of pelvic inflammation (amazing how many women who think they have endometriosis are actually gluten intolerant).

Hope this helps

W. , M.D.,FACOG

obdoc2000@...

Praying for sure, .

Pam Pilch

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Sandrock <cnmnancy@...> wrote:

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God. I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am "the most Catholic person" he has ever known. To which I have replied "well, there are plenty more around!" Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes). No mention yet of looking directly for an adrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.

Thanks bunches and God Bless.

Sandrock

Guest guest

Hi ,Regarding Metformin, sugar is not the cause of endocrine disorders or insulin resistance. Low glycemic or low carb diet is not effective. What appears to be initial improvement, quickly turns into something worse in the long run, destroying the metabolism. The latest Paleo Diets advocating low carb and high muscle meat, will only lead to ruining the metabolism. For example, many experience hair thinning often a sign of metabolic problems. I get many post Paleo and post Vegan clients who succeed in restoring metabolism using pro-metabolic protocols. They are often surprised that they can eat much more, have lots of energy, beautiful skin/thick hair and actually lose weight. You must first remove the offending agents and lower the stress hormones(cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, androgens, and all) to raise the metabolic rate, so that healing can take place. Many researchers would like to see the TSH closer to 1.0, a poor blood test indicator anyway of metabolic rate in most situations. My clients use home monitoring of rate. An rT3 can be done, and may be useful especially in patients receiving treatment. In many of these conditions, thymus shrinks, prolactin rises, estrogen and stress hormones elevate, glucose and cortisol dysregulate, free fatty acids elevate... inflammation, immune, infections, fertility, sleep, GI problems......To reduce it down to one of these or a lab value is too 'reductionist' to solve the underlying problem. For further insight, one may want to start by reading Hans Selye. In his time, the full understanding of the secosteroidal hormones wasn't understood. Now we have further insight to their roles and the resulting sequelae we are seeing of the stress response.Thyroid nodules can often retreat by adding in a little thyroid glandular such as Armour. Removing the thyroid has its own problems, and is unfortunately the only option given to some. I would get a second opinion, if this is the only choice given. I would find someone willing to consider treatment with thyroid to shrink them and try to save your thyroid and restore its function. The diet and tools I advocate are pro-metabolic, anti-stress, inhibit aromatase, raise the metabolic rate, no more 'insulin resistance' or 'adrenal fatigue' and allows the body to heal. Yes gluten is only a small part of the bigger picture. All benefit by removing it, lab test or not. Many other agents and poor diet can block endogenous thyroid production as well as thyroid use at the cellular level, and they can block thyroid supplementation. This is why some people don't respond to their thyroid treatment. Certain agents raise stress hormone levels, 95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. Most of my young clients find the diet and tools are all they need, some clients will add hormone support if necessary.I provide individually tailored consultations with assessment including diet review, plan, menus, recipes, 'tools', follow-ups, education and support via phone and Skype :)You and your daughter are included our family prayers.Blessings,Darcy Hemstad, RN, BSNFertility Nurse ConsultantCertified Instructor Billings Ovulation Method On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:37 AM, wrote:

Hi ,

As to your daughter's dilemma, the Adrenal Stress Index, available via Diagnos-Techs for $120 will help sort out causes of hyperandrogenism, as well as directly measuring salivary fasting and post-prandial insulin levels. Remember that the other causes of anovulation, and thus the failure to aromatize androgens into estrogen and progesterone, since there is no corpus luteum, are: hyperprolactinemia, abnormal cortisol levels, hypothyroidism and inflammation. Serum prolactin should be less than 10, and TSH should be less than 2.5. The ASI testing will also rule out gluten intolerance as a cause of pelvic inflammation (amazing how many women who think they have endometriosis are actually gluten intolerant).

Hope this helps

W. , M.D.,FACOG

obdoc2000@...

Praying for sure, .

Pam Pilch

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God. I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am "the most Catholic person" he has ever known. To which I have replied "well, there are plenty more around!" Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes). No mention yet of looking directly for an adrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.

Sandrock

Guest guest

Thanks Pam! From: Pamela Pilch <pkhplists@...> Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:57 PM Subject: Re: Update on work situation re: abortion. And prayers for my daughter please

Praying for sure, .

Guest guest

Interesting. My daughter took a family picture with her to the endocrinologist to prove her point that this is familial in some way. I was fine until 17 yrs ago when I lost NO WEIGHT AT ALL after my youngest daughter was born.(had 5 more pregnancies, 3 live babies after that). I stayed the same weight, aside from pregnancies, until the end of 2007. Then bam. My two sisters: 1 needed metformin/clomid to conceive twice. (after being raped and becoming pregnant spontaneously as an 18 y/o). My other sister had eclampsia and ended up in ICU after her first baby by emergency C/S. For her 2nd pregnancy, gestational diabetic on insulin, PIH. Then HTN...resulting in several mild strokes over the last few years (just turning 41 this year). My brother, IDDM HTN. All central obesity. Mine since 2007, along with

HTN now. Trying to diet (HCG and Dukan- low carbs) has only resulted in 10-20lb weight loss. I feel better with mostly protein though. My two oldest daughters: PCOS confirmed by labs.Hx long irregular cycles. 2nd just had her 2nd baby, abruption before labor, then PP HTN. Hypothyroid. The medical world is using Metformin to decrease androgens, not because of diabetes- sugar or insulin problems. I am not sure of the mechanism of action off the top of my head. The metformin combo is popular now to "induce fertility". Metformin 500mg daily (increased to BID, then TID over 3 weeks), Provera or prometrium to induce a bleed, then clomid on days 2-5, 3-7.... Also some folks are using it to promote weight loss. The testosterone level of my daughter did not decrease significantly. Originally her thyroid labs, prolactin, and other hormones were

normal. Now testing again, plus cortisol 24hr urine and some other things for adrenal... They did not do saliva testing. "restoring metabolism using pro-metabolic protocols. They are often surprised that they can eat much more, have lots of energy, beautiful skin/thick hair and actually lose weight. You must first remove the offending agents and lower the stress hormones(cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, androgens, and all) to raise the metabolic rate, so that healing can take place. ""How do you do this? What is a pro-metabolic protocol? And what are the offending agents"? How do you lower the hormones?PS I am just hoping my daughter does not have thyroid cancer...Treatment would certainly not be great for getting pregnant! From: Darcy Hemstad <dhemstad@...> Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re:

Update on work situation re: abortion. And prayers for my daughter please

Hi ,Regarding Metformin, sugar is not the cause of endocrine disorders or insulin resistance. Low glycemic or low carb diet is not effective. What appears to be initial improvement, quickly turns into something worse in the long run, destroying the metabolism. The latest Paleo Diets advocating low carb and high muscle meat, will only lead to ruining the metabolism. For example, many experience hair thinning often a sign of metabolic problems. I get many post Paleo and post Vegan clients who succeed in restoring metabolism using pro-metabolic protocols. They are often surprised that they can eat much more, have lots of energy, beautiful skin/thick hair and actually lose weight. You must first remove the offending agents and lower the stress hormones(cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, androgens, and all) to raise the metabolic rate, so that healing can take place. Many researchers would like to see the TSH closer to 1.0, a poor blood test indicator anyway of metabolic rate in most situations. My clients use home monitoring of rate. An rT3 can be done, and may be useful especially in patients receiving treatment. In many of these conditions, thymus shrinks, prolactin rises, estrogen and stress hormones elevate, glucose and cortisol dysregulate, free fatty acids elevate... inflammation, immune, infections, fertility, sleep, GI problems......To reduce it down to one of these or a lab value is too 'reductionist' to solve the underlying problem. For further insight, one may want to start by reading Hans Selye. In his time, the full understanding of the secosteroidal hormones wasn't understood. Now we have further insight to their roles and the resulting sequelae we are seeing of the stress

response.Thyroid nodules can often retreat by adding in a little thyroid glandular such as Armour. Removing the thyroid has its own problems, and is unfortunately the only option given to some. I would get a second opinion, if this is the only choice given. I would find someone willing to consider treatment with thyroid to shrink them and try to save your thyroid and restore its function. The diet and tools I advocate are pro-metabolic, anti-stress, inhibit aromatase, raise the metabolic rate, no more 'insulin resistance' or 'adrenal fatigue' and allows the body to heal. Yes gluten is only a small part of the bigger picture. All benefit by removing it, lab test or not. Many other agents and poor diet can block endogenous thyroid production as well as thyroid use at the cellular level, and they can block thyroid supplementation. This is why some people don't respond to their thyroid treatment. Certain

agents raise stress hormone levels, 95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. Most of my young clients find the diet and tools are all they need, some clients will add hormone support if necessary.I provide individually tailored consultations with assessment including diet review, plan, menus, recipes, 'tools', follow-ups, education and support via phone and Skype :)You and your daughter are included our family prayers.Blessings,Darcy Hemstad, RN, BSNFertility Nurse ConsultantCertified Instructor Billings Ovulation Method On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:37 AM, wrote:

Hi ,

Hope this helps

W. , M.D.,FACOG

obdoc2000@...

Praying for sure, .

Pam Pilch

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God. I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am "the most Catholic person" he has ever known. To which I have replied "well, there are plenty more around!" Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema

with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

Sandrock

Guest guest

Yes, the stress response, lack of adequate cellular mitochondrial respiration destroys the ability of cells to participate in higher levels of function, and leads to the cell only being able to participate in lower level replication-> cancer. Lack of cellular respiration can be regained, firstly by removing the offending agents and next by restoring metabolism and providing some of the many tools to help cellular respiration increase (Warburg, see Warburg hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). There are many dietary sources as well as hormonal tools in the 'toolbox'. There are many offending agents. They include varying stresses upon the system, certain fatty acids(most prevalent dietary cause), certain types of carbohydrate(next most prevalent), food additives, stress promoting amino acids, foods that promote certain gut flora and serotonin, nutrient deficiencies, persistent cardio forms of exercise, phyto and xeno estrogens... to name a few. Individualized assessment is very time consuming and too much for email.We all have genetic predispositions which account for a small percentage, estimated to be about 2% by some researchers, but many family members live a similar diet and lifestyle that is passed along. This is believed to be the biggest contributor. For example, the FTO gene is purported to be prevalent in certain types of PCOS and diabetes, the types which are associated with weight gain- single and double alleled, dbl alleled group having more weight gain and health problems. The Amish are double alleled as are many of western European descent. Yet, the Amish never manifest symptoms of these diseases. The studies are remarkable and show the significance of diet and lifestyle variables among same genes. PLoS Genetics: Genome-Wide Association Scan Shows Genetic Variants in the FTO Gene Are Associated with Obesity-Related TraitsJAMA Network | Archives of Internal Medicine | Physical Activity and the Association of Common FTO Gene Variants With Body Mass Index and ObesityPhysical activity attenuates the body mass index–increasing influence of genetic variation in the FTO geneDiet and lifestyle appears to be responsible for gene expression and the newer and up and coming area of 'epigenetics' is one to watch: You have your genes, your diet and lifestyle determine their expression. The Epigenetics of Identical Twins - YouTubeIf we are to accept the epigenetic model, we need to consider the environmental adequacy, which considers much disease could be prevented by prenatal support and avoiding extremes of deficiencies at any time. The current pervasive manifesto of the genetic dogma is built upon the same system of assumptions that produced Nazi eugenics. It keeps the pharmaceutical companies fat and happy. Corporate interests control much of how medicine is practiced. Darcy Hemstad, RN, BSNFertility Nurse ConsultantCertified Instructor Billings Ovulation MethodOn Jul 25, 2012, at 3:00 PM, Sandrock wrote:

Interesting. My daughter took a family picture with her to the endocrinologist to prove her point that this is familial in some way. I was fine until 17 yrs ago when I lost NO WEIGHT AT ALL after my youngest daughter was born.(had 5 more pregnancies, 3 live babies after that). I stayed the same weight, aside from pregnancies, until the end of 2007. Then bam. My two sisters: 1 needed metformin/clomid to conceive twice. (after being raped and becoming pregnant spontaneously as an 18 y/o). My other sister had eclampsia and ended up in ICU after her first baby by emergency C/S. For her 2nd pregnancy, gestational diabetic on insulin, PIH. Then HTN...resulting in several mild strokes over the last few years (just turning 41 this year). My brother, IDDM HTN. All central obesity. Mine since 2007, along with

HTN now. Trying to diet (HCG and Dukan- low carbs) has only resulted in 10-20lb weight loss. I feel better with mostly protein though. My two oldest daughters: PCOS confirmed by labs.Hx long irregular cycles. 2nd just had her 2nd baby, abruption before labor, then PP HTN. Hypothyroid. The medical world is using Metformin to decrease androgens, not because of diabetes- sugar or insulin problems. I am not sure of the mechanism of action off the top of my head. The metformin combo is popular now to "induce fertility". Metformin 500mg daily (increased to BID, then TID over 3 weeks), Provera or prometrium to induce a bleed, then clomid on days 2-5, 3-7.... Also some folks are using it to promote weight loss. The testosterone level of my daughter did not decrease significantly. Originally her thyroid labs, prolactin, and other hormones were

normal. Now testing again, plus cortisol 24hr urine and some other things for adrenal... They did not do saliva testing. "restoring metabolism using pro-metabolic protocols. They are often surprised that they can eat much more, have lots of energy, beautiful skin/thick hair and actually lose weight. You must first remove the offending agents and lower the stress hormones(cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, androgens, and all) to raise the metabolic rate, so that healing can take place. ""How do you do this? What is a pro-metabolic protocol? And what are the offending agents"? How do you lower the hormones?PS I am just hoping my daughter does not have thyroid cancer...Treatment would certainly not be great for getting pregnant! From: Darcy Hemstad <dhemstad@...> Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re:

Update on work situation re: abortion. And prayers for my daughter please

Hi ,Regarding Metformin, sugar is not the cause of endocrine disorders or insulin resistance. Low glycemic or low carb diet is not effective. What appears to be initial improvement, quickly turns into something worse in the long run, destroying the metabolism. The latest Paleo Diets advocating low carb and high muscle meat, will only lead to ruining the metabolism. For example, many experience hair thinning often a sign of metabolic problems. I get many post Paleo and post Vegan clients who succeed in restoring metabolism using pro-metabolic protocols. They are often surprised that they can eat much more, have lots of energy, beautiful skin/thick hair and actually lose weight. You must first remove the offending agents and lower the stress hormones(cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, androgens, and all) to raise the metabolic rate, so that healing can take place. Many researchers would like to see the TSH closer to 1.0, a poor blood test indicator anyway of metabolic rate in most situations. My clients use home monitoring of rate. An rT3 can be done, and may be useful especially in patients receiving treatment. In many of these conditions, thymus shrinks, prolactin rises, estrogen and stress hormones elevate, glucose and cortisol dysregulate, free fatty acids elevate... inflammation, immune, infections, fertility, sleep, GI problems......To reduce it down to one of these or a lab value is too 'reductionist' to solve the underlying problem. For further insight, one may want to start by reading Hans Selye. In his time, the full understanding of the secosteroidal hormones wasn't understood. Now we have further insight to their roles and the resulting sequelae we are seeing of the stress

response.Thyroid nodules can often retreat by adding in a little thyroid glandular such as Armour. Removing the thyroid has its own problems, and is unfortunately the only option given to some. I would get a second opinion, if this is the only choice given. I would find someone willing to consider treatment with thyroid to shrink them and try to save your thyroid and restore its function. The diet and tools I advocate are pro-metabolic, anti-stress, inhibit aromatase, raise the metabolic rate, no more 'insulin resistance' or 'adrenal fatigue' and allows the body to heal. Yes gluten is only a small part of the bigger picture. All benefit by removing it, lab test or not. Many other agents and poor diet can block endogenous thyroid production as well as thyroid use at the cellular level, and they can block thyroid supplementation. This is why some people don't respond to their thyroid treatment. Certain

agents raise stress hormone levels, 95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. Most of my young clients find the diet and tools are all they need, some clients will add hormone support if necessary.I provide individually tailored consultations with assessment including diet review, plan, menus, recipes, 'tools', follow-ups, education and support via phone and Skype :)You and your daughter are included our family prayers.Blessings,Darcy Hemstad, RN, BSNFertility Nurse ConsultantCertified Instructor Billings Ovulation Method On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:37 AM, wrote:

Hi ,

Hope this helps

W. , M.D.,FACOG

obdoc2000@...

Praying for sure, .

Pam Pilch

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God. I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am "the most Catholic person" he has ever known. To which I have replied "well, there are plenty more around!" Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema

with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.

Sandrock