RemedySpot.com

Update on work situation re: abortion. And prayers for my daughter please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well- Sorry to be so long to update. To recap, I go called in to the OB Nursing Directors Office after c/o a termination being scheduled...Well. Though I was 'called', I never answered the phone, and though I've 'seen' the new Director a couple of times, they seem to have dropped the issue for now. Thank you God. I suppose it helps that the doctor in question is actually the one who I work with occasionally in his office, and who is my consulting physician for homebirths/pvt patients. We do NOT agree on this subject at all. He likes me in general and tells folks I am "the most Catholic person" he has ever known. To which I have replied "well, there are plenty more around!" Since he brings in patients only to this hospital, I think they feel like they have to be careful with me. He obviously knows my stance

on elective terminations, and says he respects it, as well as my not providing contraception. But you can perhaps see part of my dilema with this situation. Just in case, and for other reasons as well, I have gotten an additional job at another facility.On a different level- perhaps you might remember me asking questions on behalf of my eldest daughter. After getting a divorce/annulment, she remarried in the church and has been trying to conceive for a while. Her testosterone levels have been very high and they haven't come down even with metformin. Hirsutism even on her chest. 1st endocrinology consult was no help. Now a 2nd consult with new endocrine doc has revealed mixed tissue thyroid masses, so she has a biopsy scheduled for next week. LOTS of labs were done, including 2 different 24 hr urines. She will have glucose monitoring for 24hrs (implant to measure q 15 minutes). No mention yet of looking directly for an

adrenal tumor, though cortisol is one of the 24hr urines...So please, if you can keep her in your prayers, that would be awesome.Thanks bunches and God Bless. Sandrock