RemedySpot.com

Re: Time to raise a fundamental questionng

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm reading Abby 's book, Unplanned. The answers are the same.

It was the loving young lady at the fence who eventually won her over, not the "Grim Reaper" clad pro-lifer or the real life pictures of aborted children.

It was the truth spoken in love and charity. The seed was planted and it took years to grow, but Abby did eventually answer that call.

Every woman wants to choose real, authentic, dignified health care in the service of families.

They just don't know want it is anymore....

It is time for the lie to be "Uncovered" -------

RE: Time to raise a fundamental question

I think this is a valuable topic. In my experience with couples I have worked with as well as that of local NFP teachers, this obviously varies from couple to couple.

Our observation is that couples who abstained before marriage did not have a problem with abstinence with NFP, but couples who did NOT abstain before marriage had more trouble. This is overcome through prayer, as well as behavioral techniques.

Future studies on the topic of difficulty with abstinence should include the variables of premarital intercourse and previous use of contraception of various types.

D

Wouldn't the elevation or non-elevation of the basal temperature after a mucus patch accomplish the same thing?

Kippley

Guest guest

,I was thinking the same thing, Truth in Charity. We must take our clients were they are and lift them up to see fertility and children as gifts from God. Many of our young people are surrounded in a toxic culture and we must greet them with understanding, compassion and truth. Without trust, they will tune us out and our important message will not be heard. God's peace and joy,Kathy RE: Time to raise a fundamental question

I think this is a valuable topic. In my experience with couples I have worked with as well as that of local NFP teachers, this obviously varies from couple to couple.

Our observation is that couples who abstained before marriage did not have a problem with abstinence with NFP, but couples who did NOT abstain before marriage had more trouble. This is overcome through prayer, as well as behavioral techniques.

Future studies on the topic of difficulty with abstinence should include the variables of premarital intercourse and previous use of contraception of various types.

D

Wouldn't the elevation or non-elevation of the basal temperature after a mucus patch accomplish the same thing?

Kippley