RemedySpot.com

TMC-125 (Formulation)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been on the expanded access program for TMC-125 for a few months

now. Does anyone know whether the formulation will change or not?

When I take it now, it starts disolving as soon as I take it.

Thanks

Daryl

I've been in ongoing 3rd stage trials for this one. The formulation won't change, otherwise they'd have to start another drug study, since it would be a new drug if they changed chemical formulation. TMC 125 does dissolve fast, like aspirin sort of. I just chew mine up, there really is no taste with it to me. I have just about totally choked to death on these, they get stuck in my throat, so I go ahead and chew 'em. Also, a note to people on Medicare Part D: This drug will not be on your formularies, so go ahead now and plan ahead and send in an "exception to current formulary" paperwork so that it will hopefully be available to you through your Part D pharmacy plan when it's approved. Ask your Part D provider. Dothan ALdgathers2004 <dgathers2004@...> wrote: I have been on the expanded access program for TMC-125 for a few months now. Does anyone know whether the formulation will change or not? When I take it now, it starts disolving as soon as I take it. ThanksDaryl

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.