RemedySpot.com

Clarification on Casavantes' PMMA Assistance Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been asked by Dr. Casavantes to clarify an aspect of the patient assistance program.

Recently there has been an overwhelming response to the announcement of inexpensive facial reconstruction at his clinic with real, approved, medical Polymethylmethacrylate.

Many people have written and asked for assistance with gluteal reconstruction.

The program at this point only covers facial reconstruction as laid out in the program's informational website, www.MedicalPMMA.com.

Gluteal reconstruction assistance is planned for the future when sources of funding for 'scholarship' types of assistance can be secured, but at this point, there is no outside funding available to Dr. Casavantes. While his Facial wasting treatment is among the most generous or any company on either side of the border, Dr. Casavantes takes losses on every patient who he treats at the reduced rates.

I am now working with a couple of people to try to set up a fund with contributions from the manufacturers of the HIV meds most associated with wasting to defray the costs of reconstructive procedures, but its a long term project and I have little help. If anyone would like to help by lobbying and writing letters to pressure key Pharmacutical companies, please write to me at AL at ALBERTBENSON dot COM.

Noteworthy is that no one else offers any assistance whatsoever for permanent facial reconstruction with a medically registered product.

Actually even those who inject unapproved home made products which cost them a fraction of the Brazilian NewPlastic/NewCrill, don't give anything away to those on limited incomes...which I guess is a blessing, considering the possible complications of injecting unapproved chemicals into the face.

Al Benson