uranium. There is a documented 110 foot pile of leaking uranium at the edge of

the

Colorado River and that goes through Las Vegas and ends up being used as 25% of

the tap

water mix in California. DWP does NOT test for uranium in the water... but you

can figure

out why. Ask Doctors Data or Great Plains Labs and they'll tell you that most

of their kids

from California are off the charts in uranium in the ahir.

I've been told by a nuclear medicine researcher that the molecules are too large

to get

directly through the skin, so I've not done a whole house filter, but I would

never cook with

it or use it for drinking. This is why I strongly suggest " Drinking Water " or

" Reverse

Osmosis " water which filters heavy metals.

If you decided to do a whole house filter the best option that I've seen is to

ionize the

water which also takes out metals and replaces them with salt molecules

(basically making

saline), then you use a Reverse Osmosis filter at your sink to get the salt out.

A home

system of this type is about $6,000 dollars to do it right. I was very tempted

to do this,

but I never did.

The cheap sinktop or refridgerator filters just take out chlorine, but a Costco

Rerverse

osmosis filter will take out metals quite nicely for drinking. I use one for

our school. Or,

you can ask your water providor for " drinking water " (no floride, yes to added

minerals if

they have that option) and certainly NOT " spring water " ... or what we called it

when we

were growing up " Well Water. " If you look at the EPA's definition of Well Water

and Spring

water, they are practically the same. Spring water can NOT be filtered and it

can NOT be

callled drinking water because it is not verified as being drinkable. Drinking

water if

filtered down to be free of toxins to a particular molecular level. Most of our

water is

contaminated to some degree... regardless of what mountain you bore a hole into.

- Stan

> > > > >

> > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab

> > > > messed up

> > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So

> > > > from that

> > > > > visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be

> > > > definite

> > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more

> > > > muscular,

> > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors.

> > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not

> > > > correlate

> > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :))

> > > > Hope that

> > > > > helps,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Message: 7

> > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000

> > > > > From: " sargeantdriscoll " <sargeantdriscoll@>

> > > > > Subject: testosterone question

> > > > >

> > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the

> > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower

> > > > with

> > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for

> > > > this

> > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my

> > > > little

> > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of

> > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small

> > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high

> > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please

> > > > correct

> > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone

> > > > bring on

> > > > > the same intrest in private parts?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --

> > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.

> > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date:

> > > > 4/16/2006

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

well, hi Stan--actually i don't live in Ca, but wish i did. My sister does tho. I am in SC----the test was a fecal test from Doctor's Data-- My grandson got spring water for along time but then after hearing what's his face(I am having a senior moment-excuse me---from Great Plains talk in person we switched to Deer Park distilled water-and who even knows if that's what is really inside.---I am a senior type person -on an early fixed income and have always taken care of my grandson's treatments-cannot afford the reverse osmosis and live in a apartment. Is this something you can move from place to place when you buy it if by chance I could afford it tho unlikely.Stan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,One possible explanation if you live in California and you did a hair analysis is that

it's the external exposure of bath water.Most, possibly as many as all kids in California who do a hair analysis will show up high in uranium. There is a documented 110 foot pile of leaking uranium at the edge of the Colorado River and that goes through Las Vegas and ends up being used as 25% of the tap water mix in California. DWP does NOT test for uranium in the water... but you can figure out why. Ask Doctors Data or Great Plains Labs and they'll tell you that most of their kids from California are off the charts in uranium in the ahir. I've been told by a nuclear medicine researcher that the molecules are too large to get directly through the skin, so I've not done a whole house filter, but I would never cook with it or use it for drinking. This is why I strongly suggest "Drinking Water" or "Reverse Osmosis" water which filters heavy metals. If you decided to do a whole

house filter the best option that I've seen is to ionize the water which also takes out metals and replaces them with salt molecules (basically making saline), then you use a Reverse Osmosis filter at your sink to get the salt out. A home system of this type is about $6,000 dollars to do it right. I was very tempted to do this, but I never did.The cheap sinktop or refridgerator filters just take out chlorine, but a Costco Rerverse osmosis filter will take out metals quite nicely for drinking. I use one for our school. Or, you can ask your water providor for "drinking water" (no floride, yes to added minerals if they have that option) and certainly NOT "spring water"... or what we called it when we were growing up "Well Water." If you look at the EPA's definition of Well Water and Spring water, they are practically the same. Spring water can NOT be filtered and it can NOT be callled drinking

water because it is not verified as being drinkable. Drinking water if filtered down to be free of toxins to a particular molecular level. Most of our water is contaminated to some degree... regardless of what mountain you bore a hole into.- Stan > > > > >> > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab > > > > messed up> > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So > > > > from that> > > > > visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be > > > > definite> > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more > > > > muscular,> > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors. > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not

> > > > correlate> > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :)) > > > > Hope that> > > > > helps,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Message: 7 > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000> > > > > From: "sargeantdriscoll" <sargeantdriscoll@>> > > > > Subject: testosterone question> > > > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > > with > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > > this > > > > > issue like

with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > > little > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please > > > > correct > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > > bring on > > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > >

Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > > 4/16/2006> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

well, hi Stan--actually i don't live in Ca, but wish i did. My sister does tho. I am in SC----the test was a fecal test from Doctor's Data-- My grandson got spring water for along time but then after hearing what's his face(I am having a senior moment-excuse me---from Great Plains talk in person we switched to Deer Park distilled water-and who even knows if that's what is really inside.---I am a senior type person -on an early fixed income and have always taken care of my grandson's treatments-cannot afford the reverse osmosis and live in a apartment. Is this something you can move from place to place when you buy it if by chance I could afford it tho unlikely.Stan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,One possible explanation if you live in California and you did a hair analysis is that

it's the external exposure of bath water.Most, possibly as many as all kids in California who do a hair analysis will show up high in uranium. There is a documented 110 foot pile of leaking uranium at the edge of the Colorado River and that goes through Las Vegas and ends up being used as 25% of the tap water mix in California. DWP does NOT test for uranium in the water... but you can figure out why. Ask Doctors Data or Great Plains Labs and they'll tell you that most of their kids from California are off the charts in uranium in the ahir. I've been told by a nuclear medicine researcher that the molecules are too large to get directly through the skin, so I've not done a whole house filter, but I would never cook with it or use it for drinking. This is why I strongly suggest "Drinking Water" or "Reverse Osmosis" water which filters heavy metals. If you decided to do a whole

house filter the best option that I've seen is to ionize the water which also takes out metals and replaces them with salt molecules (basically making saline), then you use a Reverse Osmosis filter at your sink to get the salt out. A home system of this type is about $6,000 dollars to do it right. I was very tempted to do this, but I never did.The cheap sinktop or refridgerator filters just take out chlorine, but a Costco Rerverse osmosis filter will take out metals quite nicely for drinking. I use one for our school. Or, you can ask your water providor for "drinking water" (no floride, yes to added minerals if they have that option) and certainly NOT "spring water"... or what we called it when we were growing up "Well Water." If you look at the EPA's definition of Well Water and Spring water, they are practically the same. Spring water can NOT be filtered and it can NOT be callled drinking

water because it is not verified as being drinkable. Drinking water if filtered down to be free of toxins to a particular molecular level. Most of our water is contaminated to some degree... regardless of what mountain you bore a hole into.- Stan > > > > >> > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab > > > > messed up> > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So > > > > from that> > > > > visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be > > > > definite> > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more > > > > muscular,> > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors. > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not

> > > > correlate> > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :)) > > > > Hope that> > > > > helps,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Message: 7 > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000> > > > > From: "sargeantdriscoll" <sargeantdriscoll@>> > > > > Subject: testosterone question> > > > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > > with > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > > this > > > > > issue like

with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > > little > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please > > > > correct > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > > bring on > > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > >

Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > > 4/16/2006> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Maurine,

It's about 200 dollars and you need someone to install it... but Arrowhead can

provide

Reverse Osmosis water.. delivered and for the same price as Spring Water.

Also, I wouldn't use Distilled water unless it has added minerals. Distilled

water can

actually take minerals out of your child since the water is so depleted of

minerals.

Have you restested for Uranium after you changed the water?

Uranium in the stool IS something to be concerned about and focus on IMO.

- Stan

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab

> > > > > messed up

> > > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So

> > > > > from that

> > > > > > visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be

> > > > > definite

> > > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more

> > > > > muscular,

> > > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors.

> > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not

> > > > > correlate

> > > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :))

> > > > > Hope that

> > > > > > helps,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Message: 7

> > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000

> > > > > > From: " sargeantdriscoll " <sargeantdriscoll@>

> > > > > > Subject: testosterone question

> > > > > >

> > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the

> > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower

> > > > > with

> > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for

> > > > > this

> > > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my

> > > > > little

> > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of

> > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small

> > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high

> > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please

> > > > > correct

> > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone

> > > > > bring on

> > > > > > the same intrest in private parts?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.

> > > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date:

> > > > > 4/16/2006

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Maurine,

It's about 200 dollars and you need someone to install it... but Arrowhead can

provide

Reverse Osmosis water.. delivered and for the same price as Spring Water.

Also, I wouldn't use Distilled water unless it has added minerals. Distilled

water can

actually take minerals out of your child since the water is so depleted of

minerals.

Have you restested for Uranium after you changed the water?

Uranium in the stool IS something to be concerned about and focus on IMO.

- Stan

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab

> > > > > messed up

> > > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So

> > > > > from that

> > > > > > visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be

> > > > > definite

> > > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more

> > > > > muscular,

> > > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors.

> > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not

> > > > > correlate

> > > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :))

> > > > > Hope that

> > > > > > helps,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Message: 7

> > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000

> > > > > > From: " sargeantdriscoll " <sargeantdriscoll@>

> > > > > > Subject: testosterone question

> > > > > >

> > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the

> > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower

> > > > > with

> > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for

> > > > > this

> > > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my

> > > > > little

> > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of

> > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small

> > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high

> > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please

> > > > > correct

> > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone

> > > > > bring on

> > > > > > the same intrest in private parts?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.

> > > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date:

> > > > > 4/16/2006

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Hi -

I didn't write the original post about uranium, but I have heard both the Pfieffer Institute and Drs Bradstreet and Kartzinel mention that uranium levels appear to be high in many of their Southern Californian kids. Our water is high in uranium, my kid is high in uranium as are some other folks kids that I know.

Moira - mom to Vico 9 ASD and Culzean 6 NT

(New to the list)

testosterone question> > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > with > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > this > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > little > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please > > > correct > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > bring on > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > 4/16/2006> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi -

I didn't write the original post about uranium, but I have heard both the Pfieffer Institute and Drs Bradstreet and Kartzinel mention that uranium levels appear to be high in many of their Southern Californian kids. Our water is high in uranium, my kid is high in uranium as are some other folks kids that I know.

Moira - mom to Vico 9 ASD and Culzean 6 NT

(New to the list)

testosterone question> > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > with > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > this > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > little > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly type boys, please > > > correct > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > bring on > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > 4/16/2006> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

No have not had him re-tested again but am going to do some tests shortly. I think it would also show up in the OAT if he had it-as I plan to do that one as soon as we see the DAN doctor end of next week. You are the only one I talked to that showed any concern and I thank you.. As far aas the water thing goes-once it's installed- can it be located elsewhere as mid-july i hope to find a bigger apartment now taht will accommmodate my grandson too. This is all very worrisome to me as i thought I was doing the right thing when Dr. Shaw of GR said the next best thing wa the distilled water. MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,It's about 200 dollars and you need someone to install it... but Arrowhead can provide Reverse Osmosis water.. delivered and for the same price as Spring

Water.Also, I wouldn't use Distilled water unless it has added minerals. Distilled water can actually take minerals out of your child since the water is so depleted of minerals.Have you restested for Uranium after you changed the water?Uranium in the stool IS something to be concerned about and focus on IMO.- Stan> > > > > >> > > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab > > > > > messed up> > > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So > > > > > from that> > > > > >

visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be > > > > > definite> > > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more > > > > > muscular,> > > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors. > > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not > > > > > correlate> > > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :)) > > > > > Hope that> > > > > > helps,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Message: 7 > > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000> > > > > > From: "sargeantdriscoll"

<sargeantdriscoll@>> > > > > > Subject: testosterone question> > > > > > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > > > with > > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > > > this > > > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > > > little > > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly

type boys, please > > > > > correct > > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > > > bring on > > > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > > > 4/16/2006> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

No have not had him re-tested again but am going to do some tests shortly. I think it would also show up in the OAT if he had it-as I plan to do that one as soon as we see the DAN doctor end of next week. You are the only one I talked to that showed any concern and I thank you.. As far aas the water thing goes-once it's installed- can it be located elsewhere as mid-july i hope to find a bigger apartment now taht will accommmodate my grandson too. This is all very worrisome to me as i thought I was doing the right thing when Dr. Shaw of GR said the next best thing wa the distilled water. MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,It's about 200 dollars and you need someone to install it... but Arrowhead can provide Reverse Osmosis water.. delivered and for the same price as Spring

Water.Also, I wouldn't use Distilled water unless it has added minerals. Distilled water can actually take minerals out of your child since the water is so depleted of minerals.Have you restested for Uranium after you changed the water?Uranium in the stool IS something to be concerned about and focus on IMO.- Stan> > > > > >> > > > > > We ended up seeing a Pediatric Endocrinologist because the lab > > > > > messed up> > > > > > (forgot a decimal), so my son's level showed up as 10x normal. So > > > > > from that> > > > > >

visit I found out that if testosterone IS elevated, there will be > > > > > definite> > > > > > physical signs- hair growth, genital enlargement, and a more > > > > > muscular,> > > > > > strong child. I confirmed this with 3 doctors. > > > > > > And I would think that the interest in private parts would not > > > > > correlate> > > > > > with LOW testosterone (at least it wouldn't in men, right? :)) > > > > > Hope that> > > > > > helps,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Message: 7 > > > > > > Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:03:03 -0000> > > > > > From: "sargeantdriscoll"

<sargeantdriscoll@>> > > > > > Subject: testosterone question> > > > > > > > > > > > did anyone at the conference know what was happening with the > > > > > > testosterone levels are they normalizing going higher or lower > > > > > with > > > > > > the valtrex? and stan do you think there are any soft signs for > > > > > this > > > > > > issue like with virals the hypotonia etc.? just curious as my > > > > > little > > > > > > guy has found himself in a big way and does seem to have lots of > > > > > > interest in exploring if you know what i mean. but he is a small > > > > > > skinny child with doll like features and i always thought high > > > > > > testosterone to be related to bigger manly

type boys, please > > > > > correct > > > > > > me if i am wrong. or my other thought is can low testosterone > > > > > bring on > > > > > > the same intrest in private parts? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: > > > > > 4/16/2006> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

I, a middle-aged female with ME/CFS, have been tested for both

glutathione and testosterone and am low in both. I clearly isn't as

straightforward as Dr Geier suggests (- and leaves me in a quandary

about what to do about it.)

-- In mb12 valtrex , " Stan Kurtz " <kurtzstan@...> wrote:

>

> Two ways.

>

> 1. A blood test for testosterone.

> 2. A test for glutathione (if you have low glutathione, you have

high testosterone... it's that

> simple...according to my discussion with Dr. Mark Geier.)

>

> - Stan

>

>

Guest guest

I, a middle-aged female with ME/CFS, have been tested for both

glutathione and testosterone and am low in both. I clearly isn't as

straightforward as Dr Geier suggests (- and leaves me in a quandary

about what to do about it.)

-- In mb12 valtrex , " Stan Kurtz " <kurtzstan@...> wrote:

>

> Two ways.

>

> 1. A blood test for testosterone.

> 2. A test for glutathione (if you have low glutathione, you have

high testosterone... it's that

> simple...according to my discussion with Dr. Mark Geier.)

>

> - Stan

>

>

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of tired of my fat loss in my legs and buttocks and

considering taking a break from androgel for awhile to see if they

improve. Also, does anyone know the name of the medication you take in

order for your body to restart testosterone production?

Has anyone stop taking it and seen a difference or an increase in fat

around their legs and buttocks. Also should take any supplements like

dhea to boost production. Oh I'm undetectable, on prezista, norir and

viramune and provachol.

Thanks

Stopping testosterone will not really increase the fat under the skin and will probably make you feel miserable.

Pravachol increased subcutaneous fat mass in HIV+ men in 12 weeks in a small study. The increase was small but more than those not on that drug.

http://www.actions-traitements.org/spip.php?breve2633

Regards, Vergelpowerusa dot org

In a message dated 1/22/2008 7:33:58 A.M. Central Standard Time, dfwpozguy@... writes:

Hi everyone, I'm kind of tired of my fat loss in my legs and buttocks and considering taking a break from androgel for awhile to see if theyimprove. Also, does anyone know the name of the medication you take inorder for your body to restart testosterone production? Has anyone stop taking it and seen a difference or an increase in fataround their legs and buttocks. Also should take any supplements likedhea to boost production. Oh I'm undetectable, on prezista, norir andviramune and provachol.ThanksStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Stopping testosterone will not really increase the fat under the skin and will probably make you feel miserable.

Pravachol increased subcutaneous fat mass in HIV+ men in 12 weeks in a small study. The increase was small but more than those not on that drug.

http://www.actions-traitements.org/spip.php?breve2633

Regards, Vergelpowerusa dot org

In a message dated 1/22/2008 7:33:58 A.M. Central Standard Time, dfwpozguy@... writes:

Hi everyone, I'm kind of tired of my fat loss in my legs and buttocks and considering taking a break from androgel for awhile to see if theyimprove. Also, does anyone know the name of the medication you take inorder for your body to restart testosterone production? Has anyone stop taking it and seen a difference or an increase in fataround their legs and buttocks. Also should take any supplements likedhea to boost production. Oh I'm undetectable, on prezista, norir andviramune and provachol.ThanksStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I'd reconsider this. If you have been on testosterone

replacement therapy, then it is for a good reason. A

man with low testosterone may have:

A lack of energy;

Low libido (sex drive);

Depression;

Irritability;

Fatigue;

Postural problems;

Increased blood pressure;

Loss of muscle;

You exercise consistently but can't add any lean

muscle;

Loss of muscular strength;

Loss of muscular endurance;

Physical height reduction;

Your erections are not " rock hard " ;

Sleep disorders.

see link:

http://www.man-health-fitness-solutions.com/symptoms-of-low-testosterone.html

I'd say eat more food, drink Boost, and work out those

legs. The legs would then get muscle mass to make up

for the loss of fat.

--- dfwpozguy <dfwpozguy@...> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

>

> I'm kind of tired of my fat loss in my legs and

> buttocks and

> considering taking a break from androgel for awhile

> to see if they

> improve. Also, does anyone know the name of the

> medication you take in

> order for your body to restart testosterone

> production?

>

> Has anyone stop taking it and seen a difference or

> an increase in fat

> around their legs and buttocks. Also should take any

> supplements like

> dhea to boost production. Oh I'm undetectable, on

> prezista, norir and

> viramune and provachol.

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ