RemedySpot.com

Can Anyone Help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wrote awhile back and since then my health has turned even worse.I was diagnosed with RA after being admitted to the hospital last year with congestive heart failure. What my doc thoght was *in my head* after the battery of tests confirmed RA. On top of that I am suffering with a very painful illness called Pyroderma gangrenosum which is the failure of the immune system leaving me with both lower part of my legs with huge wounds that have not healed in well over 2 years now and that includes 3 surgeries and skin grafts. It drains as a steady flow and pardon me for phrasing it this way, the odor is sickening. I life on oxycontin, percocet, demerol, methotrexate which I inject into my thigh once a week, soma, flexeril, predisone as well as Remacade once every 3 weeks.Between the RA and pyroderma and now a asthma I am so often feeling overwhelmed, desperate, and so tired of it all. I know each of you understand when I say to live with pain takes a toll on us mentally as well as physically. AM I the only one who feels they reached their end? I am so tired of pain and hurting and I do not see any hope to help me at all. I have gone as far as to change my primary in hope a new doctor might have an idea others have over looked.

If anyone knows of a doctor in south florida who treats and understands the hell we live with, e-mail me with his/her name. I am desperate. My family is suffering due to me and I do not want to do that to them. So often I feel I am a burden on them, especially my daughter who is 19, she is my backbone and I know she shouldn't have to be. I am sorry for the rambling but tonight I am in more pain than normal and am reaching for straws..GOD bless each and everyone of you and may you all wake pain free and thank you for listening to me.