RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: fish oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gloria/ Everyone

Fish oil does make a difference for me...

I've also found Glucosomine Sulphate and Primrose Oil can help..

Cheers

gloriarex@... on 17/12/2002 15:07:19

Please respond to Rheumatoid Arthritis

Rheumatoid Arthritis

cc: (bcc: Gregg/NSW/QBE/AU)

Subject: Re: fish oil

Hi Everyone:

Well, I'm having such problems with insurance about Remicade and being put on

the wait list for Enbrel that I've decided to add lots of fish oil (pills) to

my regular regimen to see if it helps. And so far, I've definitely felt

better despite the onset of the biggest storm of the season so far (west

coast). Does anyone else use specific supplements and notice a difference? At

least it's cheaper and more natural than all the other stuff I'm taking.

gloria

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working

around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working

around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

Hi Everyone:Well, I'm having such problems with insurance about Remicade and being put on the wait list for Enbrel that I've decided to add lots of fish oil (pills) to my regular regimen to see if it helps. And so far, I've definitely felt better despite the onset of the biggest storm of the season so far (west coast). Does anyone else use specific supplements and notice a difference? At least it's cheaper and more natural than all the other stuff I'm taking.gloria

I've had really good luck with Evening Primrose Oil. I take 8000 mg /day (4000 2x a day). It has the added bonus of being a mood stablizer so I am not as crabby either. Hubby has even noticed that. :-)

Jocelyn

agregg@... wrote:

Gloria/ EveryoneFish oil does make a difference for me...I've also found Glucosomine Sulphate and Primrose Oil can help..Cheersgloriarex@... on 17/12/2002 15:07:19Please respond to Rheumatoid Arthritis To: Rheumatoid Arthritis cc: (bcc: Gregg/NSW/QBE/AU)Subject: Re: fish oilHi Everyone:Well, I'm having such problems with insurance about Remicade and being put onthe wait list for Enbrel that I've decided to add lots of fish oil (pills) tomy regular regimen to see if it helps. And so far, I've definitely feltbetter despite the onset of the biggest storm of the season so far (westcoast). Does anyone else use specific supplements and notice a difference? Atleast it's cheaper and more natural than all the other stuff I'm taking.gloria________________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScanservice. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service workingaround the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScanservice. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service workingaround the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com________________________________________________________________________

Hi Gloria, If you are having problems with your insurance, Remicade has a wonderful patient assistance program. Visit www.Remicade.com. They will give it to you for free if: (1) your doctor deems you need it; (2) your insurance denies payment or limits how much they will pay; (3) you are financially needy. I had to contact them about it and they were great. My insurance ended up paying for it. I joked to the Remicade person that unless you make 6 figures, it would be impossible to pay full price for the Remicade. She said that's how the manufacturer sees it too. (also, you're more likely to stick with them than switch to Enbrel). It's worth a shot.

Take care,Steph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” (Napoleon Hill)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Hi Everyone: > >Well, I'm having such problems with insurance about Remicade and being put on >the wait list for Enbrel that I've decided to add lots of fish oil (pills) to >my regular regimen to see if it helps. And so far, I've definitely felt >better despite the onset of the biggest storm of the season so far (west >coast). Does anyone else use specific supplements and notice a difference? At >least it's cheaper and more natural than all the other stuff I'm taking. > >gloria > the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I've heard that when your fish oil is coming back to visit you hours after you took it, it was rancid.

There is a product that I learned about for my autistic son called Coromega. It provides a high quality fish oil in an orange flavored pudding. Here is a link for more info and a free sample:

http://www.coromega.com/index3.html

:o)

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:12 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Fish oil

i am among a number of folks who cannot tolerate the fish oil as it comes back up for a week even when taken with orange juice or others. But, i am fortunate in that i can take flaxseed oil jel tabs with no problem and is a good source of Omega 3 oils.

love... granny lee

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 9:25 PM

Subject: Re: Fish oil

Don't know about fish oil and RA, but it will help lower your cholesterol.Jay