RemedySpot.com

Re: Another silly question.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Delena, I know what you mean. My rheumy is 2.5 hours away. Plus he isn't covered by my plan so I have to pay the $120 office visit. He's very understanding about it. My basic rule of thumb is if cold symptoms (sniffles, sore throat, cough) last more than 12 hours, I call the rheumy for a prescription. Besides having arthritis, I have a bi-fold uvala (the hanging thing in the back of your throat -- I have 2.) Most doctors go their whole lives and never see a bi-fold uvala. My rheumy says I'm so good at beating the odds I should play the Lotto! Anyway, if my bi-fold uvala gets infected it closes my air passage. Therefore, I have to zap it with a Rx early. I hope that makes sense.

Regarding weather, my body has been in a whole lot of pain the past 2 weeks with the cold/snow/ice we have been having here in Virginia. I can't wait til it gets warmer!

Take care,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” (Napoleon Hill)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

---Thanks ,

You have helped me out so much! I was feeling good this morning and

the clouds started rolling in and I stiffened up! Amazing! We are

expecting rainy weather in a day or so I think! Yuck! Having RA is

sure a roller coaster ride! :) Thanks for being there on the bumps

and wild turns!

Delena

In Rheumatoid Arthritis , " DeNicola "

<sdenicola@h...> wrote:

>