RemedySpot.com

Re: Kaletra, Zerit, Epivir...good first combo?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am surprised that your partner 's doctor give first combo that contain Zerit. I felt that Zerit should be banned for everyone because of high lipodystrophy. I highly recommend to check www. aidsmeds.com and learn the side effect. There are several HIV medicines offer better than with Zerit. Kaletra is more considering risk for high cholestrol but it is depend on individual's body react. Mark Harless <chazharless@...> wrote: Hi there, I don't know that much about HIV meds, and my partner just started on his first

combo. Is this a good combo for his first time on meds? Also...what should he watch out for as far as the usual side effects? Any info would be appreciated. Thank You! Chuck __________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Mark

Hi ,That was the first combo my partner was on, about four years ago. He and Kaletra did NOT get along. He stayed with the Zerit, though ... and less than a year, had suffered huge damage to his face. Zerit is THE most notorious cause of facial wasting (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). He went off it but the damage was done, and we have spent thousands of dollars on Sculptra.I don't want to scare you, but there are lots of great drugs out there, and I would strongly suggest your partner talk over alternatives with his doc. Currently my partner is on Truvada, Lexiva and Norvir and is thriving with the lowest level of side effects he has had of any combo he's been on.Good

luck! Kaletra, Zerit, Epivir...good first combo?

Hi there,

I don't know that much about HIV meds, and my partner

just started on his first combo.

Is this a good combo for his first time on meds?

Also...what should he watch out for as far as the

usual side effects?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Chuck

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.