RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:pneumonia vaccine advised?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amen to that. I had pneumonia in August of 06 and then again in October of 06, because the hospital doc let me discharge from hospital too early (and I told him in August that I still felt bad, but he sent me home anyway). Imagine trying to breathe underwater. That's kinda what it feels like. And the deep coughing is horrible. I coughed so deep I actually broke a rib. The pain was so bad from the cough that I had to go on dilaudid 5mg Q 4Hrs, had oxygen, and round the clock inhalation therapy. After all that drama, then the hospital doc decides to give me the pneumonia shot. I absolutely, highly recommend it to everyone here. I won't have to worry so much about pneumonia for a few more years anyway. But, it was horrible, horrible Delina Volkerding

<dmvpass@...> wrote: Hey Joe, If you have ever had pneumonia then I don't think you should have to ask about that shot!! That was one of the worst things that I have experienced in my 18 yrs living with HIV. When I finally got my t-cells up over 200 my Doctor told me about the shot and I immediately took it. No way did I want to ever experience that again!!! You take it in (2 or 3) series of shots (cant remember exactly) and you take it every 5 yrs!! Personally I think its totally worth it!! Know one should ever have to go

through what I had too!! I hope this helps you!! Good Luck Regards Lily Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.