RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr. Haley on the genetic mutation that causes autism ....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com

writes:

"As I explained to Dr. Fogarty, what purpose gets served by exposing babies, starting at day one, to various toxins and virus? These exposures manipulate epigenetic controls on DNA expression."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would respectfully ask what the "purpose" was to expose pregnant mom's to Thalidomide? Good intentions gone horrifically awry?

I am just "Joe-sixpack Grandpa" asking if "science" believes the well-documented, dangerous consequences of Thalidomide, had anything to do with the "genetics" of the unsuspecting pregnant women who were exposed to it?

After Thalidomide, why would anyone believe researching the "genetics" of children exposed to Thimerosal would be any more useful than it would have been to pregnant mom's exposed to Thalidomide?

Unless the true intentions of "genetic research" is to protect the profits of the drug....by identifying the "gene" the drug is known to mutate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, did EVERY WOMAN exposed to Thalidomide give birth to a deformed baby?

How many deformed babies did it require before the substance was eventually taken off the market? Surely it wasn't 1 in 150 children?Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

This is what epigenetics is all about. We receive DNA sequences form our parents, but exposures and environment will cause selective expressions of the DNA. We all have a lot of genes, but they are not all expressed. The field of epigenetics explains why certain genes get turned on and others get turned off.

As I explained to Dr. Fogarty, what purpose gets served by exposing babies, starting at day one, to various toxins and virus? These exposures manipulate epigenetic controls on DNA expression.

Without any data on long term immunity, one day old infants were required to get Hep B vaccine for an adult disease they might get two decades later if they were high risk. Why was everyone required to get it and on day one? Was it just about money? or was it about doing something untoward... doing an experiment to manipulate DNA expression?

Not everyone was in on the experiment..in fact most were not in on the experiment, but did any one ask the overriding question about giving this vaccine loaded with toxins to one day old infants? NO!

We have been far to easy to experiment on, and we have no one but ourselves to blame.KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- Anne Dachel <adachel06@...> wrote:

Dr. Boyd Haley sent me this response to the news getting national coverage about a chromosome defect being responsible for autism.....(quietly we're told it's possible in 1% of autism cases). "Genetics" always sounds to the public like something inherited from the parents but as Dr. Haley tells us many times the parents of these kids don't have the same defect. So what caused it?

A.

To All: What needs also to be understood is that the parents did not have this mutation many times, therefore the cause of the mutations in these cases has to be a mutagenic toxin---not a normal genetic transference of a “bad gene”. Boyd Haley

From: Anne Dachel [mailto:adachel06@...] Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:48 AMbnblabrecque@...; @...; billarnold98@...; john@...; bullelkman@...; maggieborman@...; deberooney@...; achsel; adala60; agkotok@...; allysmom777; aloysiuslaw; AMYC444; angelamedlin@...; autismjtm; autismrecovery; awsomecremellos; BarbLoe; Beedle; ben.steelman; bernd.lichters@...; bhdotson; bhicks; Bill@...; binstock; bmanning83; bmckelway; Haley, Boyd E; brian; cappart217; cathpublish@...; cgmiller; chairgrrl; charles.eisenstein@...; codea@...; gunkville@...; cjohnsonworks@...; danpage@...; david; david; darryltang@...; dloomis@...; dienviro; dininm; jm@...; banthimerosalnj@...; TLAutStudy@...; elevatordance :; englishturtle@...Subject: IT'S GENES, NOT VACCINES

I was really gulping down coffee as I watched these videos.

When I first saw this story two days ago, I knew the media would be all over it.

It coincided with the debunking the vaccines with thimerosal report so well. TA DA....not only do we

have proof that VACCINES DON'T CAUSE AUTISM....but we found a defective chromosome that greatly

ups the chances for a child to have autism.............IN 1 PERCENT OF AUTISM CASES!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone report on this without feeling embarrassed? We're in an epidemic and doctors/officials can tell us

nothing.

I was watching TV this AM and I saw that DEIRDRE IMUS will be on Imus tomorrow morning. Should be good.

ANNE

Genetic flaw linked to autism (You have to click on Nightly News and then scroll down to the story from Jan 9 on genetic flaw and autism)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22576055#22576055

Jan. 9: A New England Journal of Medicine study shows a genetic link in some autism cases and may be the first step towards finding a treatment. NBC's Bazell reports.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=4111896

A New Study Finds Genetic Glitch Increases Risk of AutismABC News - USA(SEE VIDEO ON DOCTORS DOING TESTS FOR AUTISM) I can't stand reporting on ABC News. Here is a story on the guidelines doctors should

use focusing on "babbling" in a young child.

We're being told that doctors aren't doing a good enough job. (WHAT!?!??!....I thought

all these kids were the result of better diagnosing!!!)

The rate is no big concern to these two doctors. Hearing these guidelines is idiotic. Any

parent would realize these are signs of a problem.

Intensive therapy is the only solution.

Investigating the roots of AutismCNN - USA... autism in California since 1999. In that year, as you may know, manufacturers began removing thimerosal - a mercury based preservative - from vaccines. ...

Genes-Not Vaccines-Linked to AutismU.S. News & World Report - Washington,DC,USAHe, like many researchers, has despaired in recent years, as much energy has gone into battling over whether vaccines cause autism. ...See all stories on this topic

_____________________________________________________________Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.

_____________________________________________________________Don't risk your health! Click now for professional mold remediation!