RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Norway bans mercury in products; includes dental amal gam, excludes Thimerosal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No...just the opposite.

Pediatricians are required to obtain informed consent, but that means someone has to inform the pediatricians enough for them to give inform consent. That is where they mind-f__ked the pediatricians.

In the early 90's I found myself having to give longer and longer speeches about in order to obtain informed consent and when I was done few still wanted vaccines, because I was telling the truth about potential side effects.

I made the decision to just pull vaccines out of my practice altogether at one point because I I dug deeper I was convinced there was some contaminent in one some or all of the vaccines, and I didn't know what or how to calculate the risk and so I could no longer give obtain informed consent because I wasn't be told what I need to know.

It wasn't till May 2004 when I sat next to Rashid Buttar at a Government Reform and Oversight meeting that I found out what the contaminent was...mercury!KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- "joannepriftinicholas" <joannepriftinicholas@...> wrote:

in the USA, to the best of my knowledge, liscenced dentists would lose their liscence if they toldpatients that amalgams were harmful to one's health.I wonder if pediatricians have been read the same "rules" re immunizations? probably so Joanne>> From The Mercury Policy Project:> Translation of press release, published 21 December 2007 at > (http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138) > > Norwegian Minister of the Environment Solheim:> Bans mercury in products> > When toxic mercury lands in the environment it is extremely harmful, and the > development of children may be harmed as a result. The Norwegian Minister of > Environment and Development, Solheim, has therefore prohibited the use > of mercury in products in Norway. Also the use of mercury in dental materials > will be prohibited. > > 'Mercury is among the most dangerous environmental toxins. Satisfactory > alternatives to mercury in products are available, and it is therefore fitting to > introduce a ban', the minister said. > > The reason for the ban is the risk that mercury from products may constitute > in the environment. It is therefore important to stop all use of mercury as > far as possible. > > The ban will include dental filling materials (amalgam) and measuring > instruments, as well as other products. The ban includes all areas of use that are > not specifically exempted or are already regulated. The ban will enter into > effect on 1 January 2008. > > Most mercury released to the environment in Norway comes from sources > elsewhere in the world. Norway works actively towards stronger international > regulations for mercury, both in the EU and globally. > > 'The Norwegian ban shows that we are doing our job at home. It is an > important signal to the EU and other countries that there are satisfactory > alternatives to mercury', the minister said. > > Exposure to mercury results in permanent development damage to children.> > Mercury accumulates in food, especially in fish, and therefore constitutes a > threat to fish as a global source of food. Mercury is transported across > long distances, far from the sources. There is too much mercury in the > environment in Norway also. Today we advise against eating too much large freshwater > fish, and that pregnant women entirely avoid such food.> > See 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and > the environment (product regulation)'. > > In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om > begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige kjemikalier og andre produkter > (produktforskriften) > > Contact information:> Deputy Director General Anne Beate Tangen > Phone: +47 2224 6033 > Fax: +47 2224 9563> (to send an e-mail, go to the website listed above for the Department of the > Environment) > Address:> The Ministry of the Environment> P.O. Box 8013 Dep> N-0030 Oslo > See Press release, published 21 December 2007 at > _www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138_> > (http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138) > > The following is a translation of the Norwegian regulation banning the use > of mercury in products, translated by XXX XXXX ). > > 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and the > environment (product regulation)'. In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av > forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige > kjemikalier og andre produkter (produktforskriften)> > Established by the Norwegian Ministry of the Environment on 14 December > 2007, by authority in the law of 11 June 1979 regarding supervision of products > and consumer services (product supervision/inspection) § 4. See law of 17 > December 2004, No. 101, on European obligation to report on technical rules > (European Economic Agreement consultation law) and Directive 98/34/EF, amended by > Directive 98/48/EF. > I> In the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on restrictions on the use of > chemicals and other products that endanger health and the environment > (produktforskriften), the following amendments are hereby made: > The amended § 2-6 shall now read: > § 2-6. Mercury and mercury compounds > It is prohibited to produce, import, export, sell or use > materials/substances or material combinations that contain mercury or mercury compounds. > It is prohibited to produce, import, export or sell finished products that > contain mercury or mercury compounds. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs do not include mercury > that is naturally contained in coal, ore, or ore concentrations. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs also do not include > packaging, batteries, components in motor vehicles or electric and electronic > products and equipment that are covered by the §§ 3-11, 3-13 to 3-15 and 3-17 to > 3-19 of this regulation. > The bans in the first and second paragraphs do not cover > materials/substances/combinations and finished products where the content of mercury or mercury > compounds is lower than 0.001 per cent by weight. > The prohibition in the first paragraph does not apply to tiomersal as > preservative in vaccines. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the first paragraph does not > apply to: > a) amalgam used in dental treatment for patients that must be treated under > anesthesia or who are allergic to ingredients in other dental filling > materials, > B) contact materials in welding machines. > The prohibition in the second paragraph includes mercury thermometers for > analyzing and research purposes. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the second paragraph does not > apply to polarografer. > II> The amendment goes into effect on 1 January 2008. > Comment to the regulation. > For all instances where the use of dental materials under § 2-6, paragraph 7 > a) are under consideration, the National Clinical Guideline for the Use of > Dental Filling Materials issued by the Directorate for Health and Social > Welfare should be respected.>

_____________________________________________________________Click now to turn any floor into a dance floor!

It is incredibly sad that Norway did not see fit to banish thimerosal along with other mercury-containing products. What gives there? Aasa"KP Stoller, MD" <hbotnm@...> wrote: No...just the opposite. Pediatricians are required to obtain informed consent, but that means someone has to inform the pediatricians enough for them to give inform consent. That is where they mind-f__ked the pediatricians. In the early 90's I found myself having to give longer and longer speeches

about in order to obtain informed consent and when I was done few still wanted vaccines, because I was telling the truth about potential side effects. I made the decision to just pull vaccines out of my practice altogether at one point because I I dug deeper I was convinced there was some contaminent in one some or all of the vaccines, and I didn't know what or how to calculate the risk and so I could no longer give obtain informed consent because I wasn't be told what I need to know. It wasn't till May 2004 when I sat next to Rashid Buttar at a Government Reform and Oversight meeting that I found out what the contaminent was...mercury!KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- "joannepriftinicholas" <joannepriftinicholas@...> wrote: in the USA, to the best of my

knowledge, liscenced dentists would lose their liscence if they toldpatients that amalgams were harmful to one's health.I wonder if pediatricians have been read the same "rules" re immunizations? probably so Joanne>> From The Mercury Policy Project:> Translation of press release, published 21 December 2007 at > (http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138) > > Norwegian Minister of the Environment Solheim:> Bans mercury in products> > When toxic mercury lands in the environment it is extremely harmful, and the > development of children may be harmed as a

result. The Norwegian Minister of > Environment and Development, Solheim, has therefore prohibited the use > of mercury in products in Norway. Also the use of mercury in dental materials > will be prohibited. > > 'Mercury is among the most dangerous environmental toxins. Satisfactory > alternatives to mercury in products are available, and it is therefore fitting to > introduce a ban', the minister said. > > The reason for the ban is the risk that mercury from products may constitute > in the environment. It is therefore important to stop all use of mercury as > far as possible. > > The ban will include dental filling materials (amalgam) and measuring > instruments, as well as other products. The ban includes all areas of use that are > not specifically exempted or are already regulated. The ban will enter into >

effect on 1 January 2008. > > Most mercury released to the environment in Norway comes from sources > elsewhere in the world. Norway works actively towards stronger international > regulations for mercury, both in the EU and globally. > > 'The Norwegian ban shows that we are doing our job at home. It is an > important signal to the EU and other countries that there are satisfactory > alternatives to mercury', the minister said. > > Exposure to mercury results in permanent development damage to children.> > Mercury accumulates in food, especially in fish, and therefore constitutes a > threat to fish as a global source of food. Mercury is transported across > long distances, far from the sources. There is too much mercury in the > environment in Norway also. Today we advise against eating too much large freshwater > fish, and

that pregnant women entirely avoid such food.> > See 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and > the environment (product regulation)'. > > In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om > begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige kjemikalier og andre produkter > (produktforskriften) > > Contact information:> Deputy Director General Anne Beate Tangen > Phone: +47 2224 6033 > Fax: +47 2224 9563> (to send an e-mail, go to the website listed above for the Department of the > Environment) > Address:> The Ministry of the Environment> P.O. Box 8013 Dep> N-0030 Oslo > See Press release, published 21 December 2007 at >

_www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138_> > (http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/md/pressesenter/pressemeldinger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i-produkter.html?id=495138) > > The following is a translation of the Norwegian regulation banning the use > of mercury in products, translated by XXX XXXX ). > > 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and the > environment (product regulation)'. In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av > forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige > kjemikalier og andre produkter

(produktforskriften)> > Established by the Norwegian Ministry of the Environment on 14 December > 2007, by authority in the law of 11 June 1979 regarding supervision of products > and consumer services (product supervision/inspection) § 4. See law of 17 > December 2004, No. 101, on European obligation to report on technical rules > (European Economic Agreement consultation law) and Directive 98/34/EF, amended by > Directive 98/48/EF. > I> In the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on restrictions on the use of > chemicals and other products that endanger health and the environment > (produktforskriften), the following amendments are hereby made: > The amended § 2-6 shall now read: > § 2-6. Mercury and mercury compounds > It is prohibited to produce, import, export, sell or use > materials/substances or material

combinations that contain mercury or mercury compounds. > It is prohibited to produce, import, export or sell finished products that > contain mercury or mercury compounds. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs do not include mercury > that is naturally contained in coal, ore, or ore concentrations. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs also do not include > packaging, batteries, components in motor vehicles or electric and electronic > products and equipment that are covered by the §§ 3-11, 3-13 to 3-15 and 3-17 to > 3-19 of this regulation. > The bans in the first and second paragraphs do not cover > materials/substances/combinations and finished products where the content of mercury or mercury > compounds is lower than 0.001 per cent by weight. > The prohibition in the first paragraph does not apply to tiomersal as

> preservative in vaccines. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the first paragraph does not > apply to: > a) amalgam used in dental treatment for patients that must be treated under > anesthesia or who are allergic to ingredients in other dental filling > materials, > B) contact materials in welding machines. > The prohibition in the second paragraph includes mercury thermometers for > analyzing and research purposes. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the second paragraph does not > apply to polarografer. > II> The amendment goes into effect on 1 January 2008. > Comment to the regulation. > For all instances where the use of dental materials under § 2-6, paragraph 7 > a) are under consideration, the National Clinical Guideline for the Use of > Dental Filling Materials issued by the Directorate for Health

and Social > Welfare should be respected.>_____________________________________________________________Click now to turn any floor into a dance floor!

I just found out that Thimersol is actually almost 50/50 ethylmercury and sulphur. Sulphur is exactly what my sonis severely allergic to right to the point of not being able to attend fireworks or having any of the sulpha-based antibiotics. In fact our doc feels this contributed majorly to his biologic/autism problems.Rox Re: Re: Norway bans mercury in

products; includes dental amal gam, excludes Thimerosal

It is incredibly sad that Norway did not see fit to banish thimerosal along with other mercury-containing products. What gives there? Aasa"KP Stoller, MD" <hbotnmnetzero (DOT) net> wrote: No...just the opposite. Pediatricians are required to obtain informed consent, but that means someone has to inform the pediatricians enough for them to give inform consent. That is where they mind-f__ked the pediatricians. In the early 90's I found myself having to give longer and longer speeches

about in order to obtain informed consent and when I was done few still wanted vaccines, because I was telling the truth about potential side effects. I made the decision to just pull vaccines out of my practice altogether at one point because I I dug deeper I was convinced there was some contaminent in one some or all of the vaccines, and I didn't know what or how to calculate the risk and so I could no longer give obtain informed consent because I wasn't be told what I need to know. It wasn't till May 2004 when I sat next to Rashid Buttar at a Government Reform and Oversight meeting that I found out what the contaminent was...mercury!KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- "joannepriftinichol as" <joannepriftinichola s@...>

wrote: in the USA, to the best of my

knowledge, liscenced dentists would lose their liscence if they toldpatients that amalgams were harmful to one's health.I wonder if pediatricians have been read the same "rules" re immunizations? probably so Joanne>> From The Mercury Policy Project:> Translation of press release, published 21 December 2007 at > (http://www.regjerin gen.no/nb/ dep/md/pressesen ter/pressemeldin ger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv- i-produkter. html?id=495138) > > Norwegian Minister of the Environment Solheim:> Bans mercury in products> > When toxic mercury lands in the

environment it is extremely harmful, and the > development of children may be harmed as a

result. The Norwegian Minister of > Environment and Development, Solheim, has therefore prohibited the use > of mercury in products in Norway. Also the use of mercury in dental materials > will be prohibited. > > 'Mercury is among the most dangerous environmental toxins. Satisfactory > alternatives to mercury in products are available, and it is therefore fitting to > introduce a ban', the minister said. > > The reason for the ban is the risk that mercury from products may constitute > in the environment. It is therefore important to stop all use of mercury as > far as possible. > > The ban will include dental filling materials (amalgam) and measuring > instruments, as well as other products. The ban includes all areas of use that are > not specifically exempted or are already regulated. The ban will enter

into >

effect on 1 January 2008. > > Most mercury released to the environment in Norway comes from sources > elsewhere in the world. Norway works actively towards stronger international > regulations for mercury, both in the EU and globally. > > 'The Norwegian ban shows that we are doing our job at home. It is an > important signal to the EU and other countries that there are satisfactory > alternatives to mercury', the minister said. > > Exposure to mercury results in permanent development damage to children.> > Mercury accumulates in food, especially in fish, and therefore constitutes a > threat to fish as a global source of food. Mercury is transported across > long distances, far from the sources. There is too much mercury in the > environment in Norway also. Today we advise against eating too much large freshwater

> fish, and

that pregnant women entirely avoid such food.> > See 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and > the environment (product regulation)' . > > In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om > begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige kjemikalier og andre produkter > (produktforskriften ) > > Contact information:> Deputy Director General Anne Beate Tangen > Phone: +47 2224 6033 > Fax: +47 2224 9563> (to send an e-mail, go to the website listed above for the Department of the > Environment) > Address:> The Ministry of the Environment> P.O. Box 8013 Dep> N-0030 Oslo > See Press release, published 21 December 2007 at >

_www.regjeringen. no/nb/dep/ md/pressesenter/ pressemeldinger/ 2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv-i- produkter. html?id=495138_> > (http://www.regjerin gen.no/nb/ dep/md/pressesen ter/pressemeldin ger/2007/Forbyr-kvikksolv- i-produkter. html?id=495138) > > The following is a translation of the Norwegian regulation banning the use > of mercury in products, translated by XXX XXXX ). > > 'Regulation on amending the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on > restrictions on the use of chemicals and other products that endanger health and the > environment (product regulation)' . In Norwegian: Forskrift om endring av > forskrift 1. juni 2004 nr. 922 om begrensning i bruk av helse- og miljøfarlige > kjemikalier og andre produkter

(produktforskriften )> > Established by the Norwegian Ministry of the Environment on 14 December > 2007, by authority in the law of 11 June 1979 regarding supervision of products > and consumer services (product supervision/ inspection) § 4. See law of 17 > December 2004, No. 101, on European obligation to report on technical rules > (European Economic Agreement consultation law) and Directive 98/34/EF, amended by > Directive 98/48/EF. > I> In the regulation of 1 June 2004, No. 922, on restrictions on the use of > chemicals and other products that endanger health and the environment > (produktforskriften ), the following amendments are hereby made: > The amended § 2-6 shall now read: > § 2-6. Mercury and mercury compounds > It is prohibited to produce, import, export, sell or use > materials/substance s or material

combinations that contain mercury or mercury compounds. > It is prohibited to produce, import, export or sell finished products that > contain mercury or mercury compounds. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs do not include mercury > that is naturally contained in coal, ore, or ore concentrations. > The prohibitions in the first and second paragraphs also do not include > packaging, batteries, components in motor vehicles or electric and electronic > products and equipment that are covered by the §§ 3-11, 3-13 to 3-15 and 3-17 to > 3-19 of this regulation. > The bans in the first and second paragraphs do not cover > materials/substance s/combinations and finished products where the content of mercury or mercury > compounds is lower than 0.001 per cent by weight. > The prohibition in the first paragraph does not apply to

tiomersal as

> preservative in vaccines. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the first paragraph does not > apply to: > a) amalgam used in dental treatment for patients that must be treated under > anesthesia or who are allergic to ingredients in other dental filling > materials, > B) contact materials in welding machines. > The prohibition in the second paragraph includes mercury thermometers for > analyzing and research purposes. > Until 31 December 2010, the prohibition in the second paragraph does not > apply to polarografer. > II> The amendment goes into effect on 1 January 2008. > Comment to the regulation. > For all instances where the use of dental materials under § 2-6, paragraph 7 > a) are under consideration, the National Clinical Guideline for the Use of > Dental Filling Materials issued by the

Directorate for Health

and Social > Welfare should be respected.>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____Click now to turn any floor into a dance floor!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.