RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Kirby and Evidence of Harm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, FA~I am in total agreement with your point.I am interested in the answer to your question. See my earlier post for my clarification about my comments, and for my apology for your understanding of my less than focused comment on your "fighting for us" reference.Bob KrakowOn Jan 13, 2008, at 12:20 PM, soapforum wrote:Incorrect information is incorrect information. It doesn't matter who writes it.I never thought you of all people would try to villify anyone for pointing out the truth.Learning something new every day,, FA ~>> Jane, this is terrific and true. People think it's easy to write a book > and get it published - not by a country mile. People need to remember > that authors devote years of their lives to getting their books out - > it's neither a whim nor a lark. The research alone can take years. > And for every book published, hundreds never make it. deserves > better than the sharp stick in the eye he's getting.> > KIM> J. KrakowAttorney at Law1205 lin Avenue, Suite 110Garden City, New York 11530516-354-3300646-349-1771 (fax)rkrakow@...