RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Blogs are organized against vaccine-safety advocacy groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Check out Ketchum Communications. They are often behind front-group web sites and blogs. They also receive govt contracts to promote vaccines as do a number of other PR type firms.On Jan 13, 2008, at 4:32 PM, wrote:There's no question that at least one large PR firm is promoting Big Pharma's party line about thimerosal on the web. The sheer volume of "party line material" on blogs and other webpages dwarfs the capacity of however many numbers the ND claim to have. These posts are done by professionals- people on the payroll. J. KrakowAttorney at Law1205 lin Avenue, Suite 110Garden City, New York 11530516-354-3300646-349-1771 (fax)rkrakow@...

It's not only the blogs,...I've run into a couple of real doozies who are commenting at the Baltimore Sun. I think they're after my head. I'm on my way to bed right now, so won't check to see where they left off, but the comments were up to cerca 170 on 9 pages earlier tonight (actually last night now, since it's already after midnight). I don't think they're anyone's "real mom",...they seem to like "Fomboner" and his "ecological study" too darned much! Yuck! Aasa http://www.baltimor esun.com/ news/health/ bal-te.infocus09 jan09,0,1363729. story Nanstiel <erik@...> wrote: Well, in defense of the anonymous poster.... "i" appears right next to "u" on the keyboard... I'm sure this person knows how to spell "debunked"... but probably not much else. LOL>> I posted a comment yesterday about an interaction i was having with a pediatrician > (allegedly) on a blog from a Peoria Illinois site. The posts against me and the were pretty > vicious and actually predictable. I have recently suspected that the"neurodiversity" crowd > had been given the assignment of lurking on all

mothering, prenatal, childcare blogs > because of some of the same, nearly identical comments are showing up on multiple > blogs/. They always start out sounding like "concerned" parents however, as > my wife lets me answer their comments, you soon get them bent out of shape and expose > the nature of their actions.> > So yesterday I posted a "copy and paste" on EoH as a test to see if my comments would be > used against me on the little known, low traffic blog of newsanchormom.blogspot.com/> > Well, guess what, in less than 24 hours my post on EoH was copied onto newsanchormom > blog and used against me. They are devious, but in the end rather obvious. I think this > shows beyond a doubt that there is a deeply organized blog-lurking program against sites > like this and many many others. Probably were Leitch slithered to when he closed

his > website.> > Another clue, this blogger is also a brave anonymous coward. Here it is: (oh, and i am sad > to say my work has been "debinked"!)> > > > > Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Autism and Vaccinations": > > To all interested parties.> Dr. Ayoub gave out the address to this blog in a mocking comment made to a > group called "Evidence of Harm", which is an anti-vaccinationist group who adhere to the > faulty science originally offered in Kirby's book "Evidence of Harm". > > This is his announcement on that site:> "I have had an exchange with a pediatrician (just out from his indoctrination,> err, i mean> training); it is on a Peoria television station web blog run by a good> journalist, Jen> Christensen. See how much fun I am having..."> > I thought that was

worth pointing out so that people understand that the message from > Ayoub and Best (Foresam) represents the furthesy fringes of the anti-vaccine agenda.> > And so no one questions the ethics of me pointing this out, this is a statement from the > guidelines to members of this group:> "While the EOHarm list is membership moderated, it is a political and public forum. All > postings to this list should be considered public, and not private or confidential > statements."> > Ayoub's message is well-rehearsed, has been debinked by scientists and doctors far > more respected than he (a radiologist), and runs counter to both common sense and > accepted medical knowledge.>

o..this is awful.. my sister called me with the news... about chromosome 16.. thinking this is the "discovery"... and I had to tell her... just add it to the other claims... it is all over my news in my county... of york,pa... LiaStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Keep your blogs moderated. Ticks them off big time when their posts aren't published, lol. SophiaAasa <penas7ar@...> wrote: It's not only the blogs,...I've run into a couple of real doozies who are commenting at the Baltimore Sun. I think they're after my head. I'm on my way to bed right now, so won't check to see where they left off, but the comments were up to cerca 170 on 9 pages earlier tonight (actually last night now, since it's already after midnight). I don't think they're anyone's

"real mom",...they seem to like "Fomboner" and his "ecological study" too darned much! Yuck! Aasa http://www.baltimor esun.com/ news/health/ bal-te.infocus09 jan09,0,1363729. story Nanstiel <erikautismmedia (DOT) org> wrote: Well, in defense of the anonymous poster.... "i" appears right next to "u" on the keyboard... I'm sure this person knows how to spell "debunked"... but probably not much else. LOL>> I posted a comment yesterday about an interaction i was having with

a pediatrician > (allegedly) on a blog from a Peoria Illinois site. The posts against me and the were pretty > vicious and actually predictable. I have recently suspected that the"neurodiversity" crowd > had been given the assignment of lurking on all mothering, prenatal, childcare blogs > because of some of the same, nearly identical comments are showing up on multiple > blogs/. They always start out sounding like "concerned" parents however, as > my wife lets me answer their comments, you soon get them bent out of shape and expose > the nature of their actions.> > So yesterday I posted a "copy and paste" on EoH as a test to see if my comments would be > used against me on the little known, low traffic blog of newsanchormom.blogspot.com/> > Well, guess what, in less than 24 hours my post on EoH was copied onto newsanchormom > blog and used

against me. They are devious, but in the end rather obvious. I think this > shows beyond a doubt that there is a deeply organized blog-lurking program against sites > like this and many many others. Probably were Leitch slithered to when he closed his > website.> > Another clue, this blogger is also a brave anonymous coward. Here it is: (oh, and i am sad > to say my work has been "debinked"!)> > > > > Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Autism and Vaccinations": > > To all interested parties.> Dr. Ayoub gave out the address to this blog in a mocking comment made to a > group called "Evidence of Harm", which is an anti-vaccinationist group who adhere to the > faulty science originally offered in Kirby's book "Evidence of Harm". > > This is his announcement on that site:> "I have had an exchange

with a pediatrician (just out from his indoctrination,> err, i mean> training); it is on a Peoria television station web blog run by a good> journalist, Jen> Christensen. See how much fun I am having..."> > I thought that was worth pointing out so that people understand that the message from > Ayoub and Best (Foresam) represents the furthesy fringes of the anti-vaccine agenda.> > And so no one questions the ethics of me pointing this out, this is a statement from the > guidelines to members of this group:> "While the EOHarm list is membership moderated, it is a political and public forum. All > postings to this list should be considered public, and not private or confidential > statements."> > Ayoub's message is well-rehearsed, has been debinked by scientists and doctors far > more respected than he (a radiologist), and runs counter

to both common sense and > accepted medical knowledge.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

morally reprehensible! slitherklones, what can be the payoff-reward for such bad behavior? amazing....n

Re: Blogs are organized against vaccine-safety advocacy groups

Well, in defense of the anonymous poster.... "i" appears right next to "u" on the keyboard... I'm sure this person knows how to spell "debunked"... but probably not much else. LOL>> I posted a comment yesterday about an interaction i was having with a pediatrician > (allegedly) on a blog from a Peoria Illinois site. The posts against me and the were pretty > vicious and actually predictable. I have recently suspected that the"neurodiversity" crowd > had been given the assignment of lurking on all mothering, prenatal, childcare blogs > because of some of the same, nearly identical comments are showing up on multiple > blogs/. They always start out sounding like "concerned" parents however, as > my wife lets me answer their comments, you soon get them bent out of shape and expose > the nature of their actions.> > So yesterday I posted a "copy and paste" on EoH as a test to see if my comments would be > used against me on the little known, low traffic blog of newsanchormom.blogspot.com/> > Well, guess what, in less than 24 hours my post on EoH was copied onto newsanchormom > blog and used against me. They are devious, but in the end rather obvious. I think this > shows beyond a doubt that there is a deeply organized blog-lurking program against sites > like this and many many others. Probably were Leitch slithered to when he closed his > website.> > Another clue, this blogger is also a brave anonymous coward. Here it is: (oh, and i am sad > to say my work has been "debinked"!)> > > > > Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Autism and Vaccinations": > > To all interested parties.> Dr. Ayoub gave out the address to this blog in a mocking comment made to a > group called "Evidence of Harm", which is an anti-vaccinationist group who adhere to the > faulty science originally offered in Kirby's book "Evidence of Harm". > > This is his announcement on that site:> "I have had an exchange with a pediatrician (just out from his indoctrination,> err, i mean> training); it is on a Peoria television station web blog run by a good> journalist, Jen> Christensen. See how much fun I am having..."> > I thought that was worth pointing out so that people understand that the message from > Ayoub and Best (Foresam) represents the furthesy fringes of the anti-vaccine agenda.> > And so no one questions the ethics of me pointing this out, this is a statement from the > guidelines to members of this group:> "While the EOHarm list is membership moderated, it is a political and public forum. All > postings to this list should be considered public, and not private or confidential > statements."> > Ayoub's message is well-rehearsed, has been debinked by scientists and doctors far > more respected than he (a radiologist), and runs counter to both common sense and > accepted medical knowledge.>

How do you track your blog traffic?

Thanks,

On 1/15/08 7:17 PM, " Wade Rankin " <injectingsense@...> wrote:

Over the last couple of years, my blog's been visited by the CDC, the

NIH, congressional offices, and a particular law firm representing

vaccine manufacturers. And oh yes, I can't omit the occasional visits

from my personal favorite, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. :-)

Wade

http://injectingsense.blogspot.com

> > > >

> > > > In case you don't think the CDC monitors this list, someone

> from

> > the

> > > > CDC has checked my blog several times since I posted this.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>