RemedySpot.com

pbs/bi polar..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just finished watching the psychiatric elephant program,on PBS- Frontline (as in 3 blind men and the elephant), totally sickening. They act as if the brain scans were not connected to the head bone, the neck bone, the mouth, the throat the stomach, the intestinal tract, the microwaved food (hotdog on a stick , heated in...) the gmo foods, artificial flavorings, stabilizers,hormoned milks, home cleaning products, wrong- wave lighting(see Ott's full spectrum light work),no exercise, playing to get worn out and tired.

MUCH LESS, acknowledge the pediatric pharmacy formulas for sticking nasty ingredients (mercury, lead, aluminum, additives that I don't remember the names of..) vaccines, mercury amalgams...

Only scan the brain, read the map...have no ideas about what went developmentally and environmentally in the body to make the affects they are hunting for to be IN the Brain?! The map is not the territory! argh...

Having personally suffered two kids to the temple of psychiatry and gotten them out and off of drugs (with much sturm und drung) I feel quite entitled to express this observation. It is not just the kids, it's the care takers also. And years out of our lives dealing with their misconstrued concepts, exasperating...ng