RemedySpot.com

Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS. Reads like a telephone book, little to say but a lot of PUBLISHED research by people who would not want to bet autism is not mercury related from vaccines: J L AschnerN AschnerR BanerjeD S BaskinJ M BenzecryL E BrownT M BurbacherE CernichiariD ChianS W Choi T W sonM P ColeV V DidenkoA DigarA R Gasset A GeierMark R GeierS GollapudiK S GrantS Gupta M HornigM L HumphreyY IshiiM ItoiS J S JerniganK K KininghamN LiberatoW I LipkinJ B Mason S MelnykL MutkusE NewH NgoH OlteanuB S J C PendergrassM PogribnaR M RamerS N Samal G C SensharmaG ShankerA SharmaD D ShenS ShimW SlikkerU SonnewaldK SuS SukamarT Syverson M WalyL Yel The list is not complete; apologies if you have published research on mercury vaccines causing autism and your name is not here. Let me know! Judge Whats-his-name? Unlike the above is not a professor, knows nothing about autism, less about mercury but has one useful trait. He can VETO the above published scientists research and EVIDENCE OF HARM and any more that may also come up with positive research measuring mercury levels and the destruction of animals and humans in a dose related fashion. It’s NOT WHAT YOU KNOW that counts in our civilised world. It’s more WHO YOU KNOW. And for me give me half a dozen more McCarthy’s who although they are not as qualified as the above list are INFINITELY more knowledgable than Judge-thing-me-jib and his powerful friends. Oh yes, if you want to add your name to the list of those that either think mercury is a food or does not cause autism let me know so I can update the list and LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD. In the field of autism according to the Government, Regulators, and Doctors you mustn’t know aboout chemicals, you mustn’t have scientific qualifications, you definitely must not find positive results like the more than 60 scientists have by actual measurements of mercury levels in us. Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS.

WELL SAID! ng

Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS

Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS.

Reads like a telephone book, little to say but a lot of PUBLISHED research by people who would not want to bet autism is not mercury related from vaccines:

J L Aschner

N Aschner

R Banerje

D S Baskin

J M Benzecry

L E Brown

T M Burbacher

E Cernichiari

D Chian

S W Choi

T W son

M P Cole

V V Didenko

A Digar

A R Gasset

A Geier

Mark R Geier

S Gollapudi

K S Grant

S Gupta

M Hornig

M L Humphrey

Y Ishii

M Itoi

S J

S Jernigan

K K Kiningham

N Liberato

W I Lipkin

J B Mason

S Melnyk

L Mutkus

E New

H Ngo

H Olteanu

B S

J C Pendergrass

M Pogribna

R M Ramer

S N Samal

G C Sensharma

G Shanker

A Sharma

D D Shen

S Shim

W Slikker< /p>

U Sonnewald

K Su

S Sukamar

T Syverson

M Waly

L Yel

The list is not complete; apologies if you have published research on mercury vaccines causing autism and your name is not here. Let me know!

Judge Whats-his-name?

Unlike the above is not a professor, knows nothing about autism, less about mercury but has one useful trait.

He can VETO the above published scientists research and EVIDENCE OF HARM and any more that may also come up with positive research measuring mercury levels and the destruction of animals and humans in a dose related fashion.

It’s NOT WHAT YOU KNOW that counts in our civilised world.

It’s more WHO YOU KNOW.

And for me give me half a dozen more McCarthy’s who although they are not as qualified as the above list are INFINITELY more knowledgable than Judge-thing-me-jib and his powerful friends.

Oh yes, if you want to add your name to the list of those that either think mercury is a food or does not cause autism let me know so I can update the list and LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD.

In the field of autism according to the Government, Regulators, and Doctors you mustn’t know aboout chemicals, you mustn’t have scientific qualifications, you definitely must not find positive results like the more than 60 scientists have by actual measurements of mercury levels in us.

Autism is not about CAUSE but it is about POLITICS.