RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: A blog on the state of pharma legal defense tactics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I left this in the entry under vaccine lit Isn't it hard to believe these Bastards can say at the Simpson wood meeting,this:Dr. Brent: Page 229: "The medical legal findings in this study, causal or not, are horrendous and therefore, it is important that the suggested epidemiological, pharmacokinetic, and animal studies be performed. If an allegation was made that a child's neurobehavioral findings were caused by Thimerosal containing vaccines, you could readily find a junk scientist who would support the claim with "a reasonable degree of certainty". But you will not find a scientist with any integrity who would say the reverse with the data that is available. And that is true. So we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits if they were initiated and I am concerned." and Dr. Bernier: Page 113: "We have asked you to keep this information confidential. We do have a plan for discussing these data at the

upcoming meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on June 21 and June 22. At that time CDC plans to make a public release of this information, so I think it would serve all of our interests best if we could continue to consider these data. The ACIP work group will be considering also. If we could consider these data in a certain protected environment. So we are asking people who have a great job protecting this information up until now, to continue to do that until the time of the ACIP meeting. So too basically consider this embargoed information. That would help all of us to use the machinery that we have in place for considering these data and for arriving at policy recommendations." Nothing in the data has changed in fact it has gotten worse for them they just started using this, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained

only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” This rings so truein the loss of a generation of american children to mercury poisoning, never thought my country would share the same morality and use thesame tatics as the Nazi Hitler JOSEPH GOEBBELS. 1897 -1945. German Nazi Party member ph Goebbels became Adolf Hitler's propaganda ... In 1925 Goebbels met the party leader Adolf Hitler. ... Now it seems he works for the CDC, FDA, AAP, IOM, or it least his tactics do, anacat_11 <anacat_11@...> wrote: I don't know if anyone's seen this, but some bloggers are tracking developments in pharma's legal strategies such as preemption and use of the Daubert ruling from the *defense* perspective. It can have reverberations for our community and might be of interest: http://druganddevicelaw.blogspot.com/