RemedySpot.com

Sticks and Stones will break my bones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sticks and stone will break my bonesMercury is a stickMercury is a boneThe words of Best have upset many many people and destroyed the credibility of mercury the most toxic element being the stick and stone that is destroying our society.I find it totally incredible that a day or week after an offensive remark is made that not only he is destroyed but the cause also must fall.We must accept our sick children.But we can't accept a rude word?We have ignored sticks and stones for 70 years and evidently many on this list cannot see that mercury is a stick and a stone.But they see clearly enough that the comments of Best are over the top and has to go along with everything he believes in.I not only agree with Best but think I could be even more damning.But it is intersting that this comment has inflamed everyone and the organisation, the money and the unity to defeat what is theoretically known to everyone in this group is lacking - that mercury has to be removed from our vaccines by law.There is no doubt about the Evidence of Harm.The only doubt is why Government choose not to do nothing but choose to destroy those that seek to remedy the harm done by mercury?Lobbying does achieve results. Best has focussed everyone here into several groups.1 Those that are here to deny harm from mercury2 Those that are here to get mercury banned. Perhaps I am being simplistic.There is the matter of the huge increase in vaccines, multiple application of vaccines, giving vaccines too soon, not accepting anaphylaxis as a real threat to vaccine technology etc etc.But a society that can't remove the most toxic element from vaccines for one day old babies and actually claims no mercury in them is lost.Thats not dishonest its criminal.And when Government in the shape of judges will not accept the results of the leaders in mercury research (Mark and Geier) then desperation creeps in.As a chemist there is no doubt about the harm of this element or the pathways to destruction.I dont want to use the manta of I am qualified but my private emails and contacts with the leading chemists who say mercury is safe show me they are hiding the truth from the public and can be shown to wrong in their assessment that we have nothing to fear from mercury at 87 times the reference level of concern.TGN 1412 was given at 500 times less than the reference level of concern in 2006 and the fallout from that is still being discussed.Mercury vaccines at 87 times more than the level of reference (EPA, NIH, FDA, CDC etc) are given to one day babies. The Cytokine Storm that follows is fact.My only problem is why there aren't hundreds of thousands more babies injured.The only acceptable answer is they are injured but there injuries aren't being recognised.Names will never hurt meBut mercury is killing me.