RemedySpot.com

Stuart R Berger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Stuart R Berger who are you?The autism omnibus hearing I know next to nothing about.Is the man above a judge on this case?Has he denied witnesses because they are not scientific?I helped another case where the Hep B vaccine had caused the head of the child to swell up by 36 per cent.In attempting to prove harm from the vaccine an eminent doctor said in evidence that the head swelling was not true but an artifact.This 36 per cent head swelling is not disputable but a real and tragic fact.If the doctor can lie or be stupid enough not to realise the implication of a 36 per cent head swelling event can he be considered a credible witness in the autism omnibus case?I think if they are discarding witnesses this man is a clear example of not a possible biased witness but close to if not a perjor.If anyone has any influence or needs in this case I will be happy to explain full details.My only thought is that if you exclude proper scientific witness and allow lies and perjury what will be the result Stuart R Berger?I know from past experience exactly what lies ahead for this autism case if history repeats itself.If you see the log of what they make the millions who are autistic do to get this far you realise very powerful forces are having one big joke at the expense of our autistic holocaust going on and continuing like some forest fire.Demonstrations in the big cities are far cheaper than trials which are one sided.I have already said this business is political and studies done long long ago are the only hope in the face of up to 95 per cent bad science in our journals today. Fryer