RemedySpot.com

WHAT ELSE IF NOT MERCURY?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHAT ELSE IF NOT MERCURY? Lets be patient with those that deny mercury harm? Lets have a break from condemning Government regulators and vaccine makers from allowing or putting 25 000 times too much mercury in the 1 day vaccine for hundreds of thousands of babies heads to blow up to twice the size. What else? Well the 1 day vaccine for infants contains GMO’d Hepatitis B protein fragments. Is this cause for concern? Not according to the Government regulators. Not according to the vaccine makers. But the explosion of autism coincides almost exactly with the use of this vaccine. So have the scientists, government, regulators who deny the harm of mercury at 25 000 times the legal limit in a fit 24 year olds drinking water but OK for a 1 day baby to have thousands of times more than is safe, legal and normal; have reason to be correct in their logical, common sense, scientific view of the innocence of such ‘food’ stuff as Dr Verstraeten late of the US regulators and now top scientist for making vaccines company calls mercury? OK, hypothetically, for the purpose of accepting what they say is right, lets look elsewhere. GMO, or OMG as it is called in France. First what is the French view. The French have BANNED all GMO experiments OUTSIDE the laboratory. They do not stop GMO under safe contolled limited conditions. They stop GMO from hurting the French people in the field, the home and in their stomachs. Great! No I am being serious, sensible, restrained. In the USA. I have no direct knowledge of whether the same policy is in the USA. I have only made a dozen of so studies of GMO to date over the past decades so my knowledge is restricted. What sparked my interest was the work of a scientist familiar with E coli bacteria and SV40 who told the then experimenter in genetic hybridisation, Berg, that he was absolutely certain such technology would result in the harmless E Coli becoming a dangerous new virus and enter the gut wall where it could invade the body and destroy the brain. They took his view seriously and stopped GMO for more than a year. They searched high and low for this illness and found NOTHING. His claims were WOOLLY. They missed one woman in 1975 after their search terminated, from the same town as Berg, who suddenly died from a mysterious brain illness. I never found out the occupation of this lady but in the UK at the same time I did meet someone grotesquely altered in nature. She did not know what caused her problem but I did ask her if she worked for a genetic company. Yes, I did and I thought at the time that perhaps this was to blame in some way. AIDS is the invasion through the linings of the body and an illness that reaches the brain and destroys it. This is exactly the illness that was being looked for from the harm of GMO experiments back in 1973 and 1974. Today from private emails a decade ago with the top biologists and top AIDS researchers; they tell me: WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN FINDING OUT ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF AIDS. Political or what? My own research into GMO is restricted to 12 or so examples and ALL are harmful and MORE so than for AIDS but there is always the chance that number 13 can be lucky. Looking at the babies I have studied with heads blown up to twice the size I doubt it though. So where are the safety tests on Hep B vaccine for 1 day old babies? They are not as extensive even as the ghastly tests on 2006 GMO’d TGN 1412 and that did save lives of those that it will not be used on. But: LETS BAN MERCURY WORLDWIDE Then perhaps we can see if it may be something lke GMO with a 100 per cent bad record that was the guilty party all the time. Mercury may yet be a food all chemistry may be WRONG and Dr Verstraeten may a genius – lets wait and see. WAIT WAIT and WAIT Regard video seeds of deception. GOOGLE: Genetically Modified Food, Hidden Dangers That Can Destroy Your Life!