RemedySpot.com

McCarron, new Associated Press release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just found this, from

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gzi4G83F97PxaZn6ctuLeZ9l5tkwD8U63A0O1

McCarron said she ignored God's warnings by listening to doctors and having vaccinated, then believed the vaccinations caused the autism, said Glenmullen, who works at Harvard University and came to her conclusion by reading another psychiatrist's interviews, reviewing medical records and hearing other testimony.

Omg, look at how they've worded this. This is her DEFENSE witness! This Doctor hasn't come out and said, it seems to me from reading this article, that ever actually said that she believed God told her to do this and that God told her that vaccines cause autism. No, Doctor Glenmullen was able to draw this conclusion that this is what believed by reading other pshrink interviews, medical records, and hearing other testimony.

They're telling other people what she thinks and believes. This is what happened to me on the internet political chatrooms quite often. Right before I was banned from a channel.

If this is what her defense witnesses are saying, God help her.

Robin Nemeth