RemedySpot.com

Dr Whelan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr WhelanOne member puts a post saying that we should disregard people like Kennedy and believe Dr Whelan.Are they of the opinion we have clear evidence of harm? NO they don't.I don't believe qualifications are important even though I have as good a qualification as anyone to assess the toxicity of thimerosal.The work of Kennedy was crucial in bringing to the publics attention the danger of mercury still in our vaccines.That a doctor of science should go on record as saying that the most toxic non radioactive element is no danger and that chemicals found naturally cause cancer makes me wonder how much she is being paid for this propaganda?The help from those journalists, lawyers and yes film stars that know about common sense gets my vote every day over those either paid too much to tell the truth or too much too lose to tell the truth.It is as the person in charge of this site says DO NOT ATTACK THE PEOPLE ATTACK THE SCIENCE.I am not attacking Dr Whelan or her qualifications which are excellent but how can she support the view that the most toxic non radioactive element is safe for a 1 day baby to have at 87 times the reference value when we see an epidemic of autism and other problems after these vaccines? This is certainly not based on logic let alone science.My payments for all the work I do on mercury is zero.I would ask how much Dr Whelan gets paid for her contrary views?The true members of this site I know are certain that mercury plays a part in autism.Dr Whelan cannot be so sure or even guess what causes autism.How can you dismiss valid claims in exchange for ignorance and worse?Can someone explain why mercury does not cause autism?And can they explain why massive amounts are not only in our vaccines in 2008 -But why they are denied as being there by those who seek to exonerate mercury?And can they explain why as soon as the danger of mercury was proved the US goverment and regulatory agencies started to distribute it worldwide in 2000 and onwards?Can they explain why my and others questions the CDC, NIH are answered by robots with no brains?

When Dr. Whelan first founded the American Council on Science and Health (ACSH), she did not want to accept any funding from industry groups. That ideal was soon abandoned, and now ACSH seems to have become an industry front group, heavily funded by various industry groups, including pharmaceutical manufacturers. More info about ACSH's history and funding can be found at: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=American_Council_on_Science_and_Health Some "telling" remarks that Dr. Whelan made about ACSH's priorities for the future, at ASCH's 25th anniversary celebration in NYC on Dec. 4th, 2003: Fourth, and finally: What does the future bring? Americans now stand on the threshold of a major scientific revolution — one driven by the science of biotechnology. Anyone of a certain age who has taken a peek

into the future — and future is now — can only wish we were thirty years younger — to have the chance to experience it all. Vaccines that prevent cancer. Therapies that stop cancer and Alzheimer's in their tracks. Agricultural techniques that dramatically expand the food supply with even healthier, tastier foods. Fear and hyperbole about risk are the enemies of this progress. ACSH, as it begins its next 25 years, stands committed to doing everything in its power to countering those who would seek to halt or slow down this revolution and its spectrum of consumer benefits. Science will prevail—and the American consumer will be the beneficiary. Thank you for being here tonight. Now, please enjoy your chemicals http://www.acsh.org/news/newsid.601/news_detail.asp Aasa johnfryer@... wrote: Dr WhelanOne member puts a post saying that we should disregard people like Kennedy and believe Dr Whelan.Are they of the opinion we have clear evidence of harm? NO they don't.I don't believe qualifications are important even though I have as good a qualification as anyone to assess the toxicity of thimerosal. The work of Kennedy was crucial in bringing to the publics attention the danger of mercury still in our vaccines. That a doctor of science should go on record as saying that the most

toxic non radioactive element is no danger and that chemicals found naturally cause cancer makes me wonder how much she is being paid for this propaganda? The help from those journalists, lawyers and yes film stars that know about common sense gets my vote every day over those either paid too much to tell the truth or too much too lose to tell the truth.It is as the person in charge of this site says DO NOT ATTACK THE PEOPLE ATTACK THE SCIENCE. I am not attacking Dr Whelan or her qualifications which are excellent but how can she support the view that the most toxic non radioactive element is safe for a 1 day baby to have at 87 times the reference value when we see an epidemic of autism and other problems after these vaccines? This is certainly not based on logic let alone science.My payments for all the work I do on mercury is zero. I would ask how much Dr Whelan gets paid for her contrary

views? The true members of this site I know are certain that mercury plays a part in autism.Dr Whelan cannot be so sure or even guess what causes autism.How can you dismiss valid claims in exchange for ignorance and worse?Can someone explain why mercury does not cause autism?And can they explain why massive amounts are not only in our vaccines in 2008 - But why they are denied as being there by those who seek to exonerate mercury? And can they explain why as soon as the danger of mercury was proved the US goverment and regulatory agencies started to distribute it worldwide in 2000 and onwards?Can they explain why my and others questions the CDC, NIH are answered by robots with no brains?