RemedySpot.com

Community Based Performance in Houst - Ensemble Theater, Thursday, January 31...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Subject: Community Based Performance - Ensemble Theater, Thursday, January 31, 2008Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:18:48 -0500From: LCortese@...To: dgathers2004@...

Hi Daryl,

It was great talking to you on the phone. I have attached a PDF of the performance flyer. Thank you for helping us spread the word and promoting this worth while event by sharing this flyer with family and friends affected directly or indirectly by HIV. As I think I mentioned, we also held this event in Detroit and it was one of the most memorable evenings of my life.

The performance is a result of a Story Circle event that took place at The Breakfast Club on November 13th in which HIV patients and clinicians were recruited through local ASOs to collaborate on this project. Both HIV patients and clinicians were asked to tell their personal story and experiences in living with HIV in a focus group setting. Cornerstone Theater Company, a member of Theater Communications Group, the national service organization for nonprofit theaters, collaborated with Gilead Sciences to capture these personal stories and turn them into Community Based Performances to share with a wider audience.

If you have any question, please call me at 888-630-4880.

I look forward to meeting you in Houston.

Cortese

Project Coordinator

MedEdNow

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.