RemedySpot.com

medical morphine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I apologize to the list for having accepted this post.

If you want to put an end to your life, I would suggest you do not involve anyone in that matter. Anyone that sends you anything can be liable. Buy the book "The Final Exit" and just follow some of the non-medication methods there. Please do not contact this list again for this matter. Good luck.

Regards, Vergelpowerusa dot org

In a message dated 1/14/2008 7:02:32 P.M. Central Standard Time, jfrdmn@... writes:

real courage. So I can assure anyone who might send me some that the very sending of it is not going to motivate me to use it, and there is no need for moral hesitation on that ground. Than ks--Hugo Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dear Group:Very recently I failed to qualify for hospice not on my functionality (which did qualify) but because my diagnosis was not on the short list of admissible conditions. This was doubly bad because I have been feeling for some time that I will need a way out of this diseased body that does not require me to do anything I could botch. Taboo topic in our society, however, the hospice social worker told me in oblique yet unmistakable language that the pain management service provided by his hospice offers unlimited morphine. So I am without this recourse at this time. Some time last year I posted to this board for salvaged morphine, and of course I know that all this is illegal, but I had thought that those of us who went through the eighties plague years would know better than to lecture me about this (see the movie, It's My Party, or the documentary on Berlin called That Man to see how self-deliverance used to be handled in the near-past). I also know that very few persons are likely to possess some of what I would want: the cough-medicine like form for oral administration, in unopened, non-expired bottles. But I am putting out a call for it again. I would like to thank the one person who did send me some and let him know that although I obviously didn't use it, I eventually poured it out after its expiration and sleep with the empty bottle in my hand as a comfort--my disease has NO drug, NO cure, and this bottle had contained the magic stuff that in a sense would represent an alternate kind of cure, and a magical guard against obscene entrapment within an unbearable disease. Having a comfort like this enables one to persist much much longer and gives real courage. So I can assure anyone who might send me some that the very sending of it is not going to motivate me to use it, and there is no need for moral hesitation on that ground. Thanks--Hugo