RemedySpot.com

POZIAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Breining.I am HIV+ and lived in Philadelphia my whole life. I am a Campaign Ambassador for Hopes Voice.I am involved in their Does HIV Look Like Me? Campaign .I just launched my very own website www.POZIAM.com I am excited to welcome you to visit my site . My goal is to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS through an online community , since AIDS is a community issue not just mine. This Community also allows you to create a profile similar to a Myspace account. and your own blog similar to Blogger This community brings them together as one and is not I repeat NOT for dating,cruising or hook-ups. My purpose is education through sharing stories. I want HIV+ people to allow themselves to see the similarities in ourselves and not focus on our differences. You can also read my blog ,submit a poem, or just get facts at this website. I want to be remember as someone who stepped out of his comfort zone , so others in similar situations would find thier comfort zone. Thanks for your time. @...

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.