RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Weight Loss Drug?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

But did he have Cushing's from the pit rumor?May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jul 11, 2012, at 16:41, Kerth <catherinekerth@...> wrote:

Yup. They checked my cortisol. At my 11am blood draw it was 8.0 and normal range was 4.0 - can't remember.So that's good. Made sure the endo knew my grandfather died of pituitary tumor.hyperaldosteronism From: jclark24p@...Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:39:51 +0000Subject: Re: Weight Loss Drug?

, have you been checked for subclinical cushing's (cortisol)?

Extra weight around the middle is one of the only signs I have. And yes, I have experienced weight gain w/PA. When Spiro was working I managed to loose 20-25 lbs. The month I stopped spiro I gained back 15 lbs. I have been on Elperenone (but probably at a lower dose) for almost 2 months and have just about lost those 15 lbs I regined. (I was on 25mg bid of each med. We raised the Epler to 50mg bid on Monday to see if we could get rid of the flank pain. I'll let you know if I loose 100lbs. or so!) ;>)

>

> >

>

> > > Hi Folks,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > It appears that I have to ask my doc to prescribe a weight loss drug for me. I appreciate comments & information on these drugs from the members here that have been on such drugs.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Many thanks in advance.

>

> > >

>

> > >