RemedySpot.com

Re: Half heart attacks w/ low to normal cholesterol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for your commentary Bobby it's appreciated.

I've recently added a poll question to the poll section of this group.For some reason it wasn't announced with an email to the group by - so here it is.

Lipitor/polls

"Do you think that reducing cholesterol levels (i.e., LDL and total) - below the standards of the industry - decreases your chance for a heart attack?" Yes, No or Not sure

I'm interested in seeing how others view the common belief projected within the medical industry re lower cholesterol numbers = less heart problems.

Be well,

, ,

bcc conservationist's and family lists

Half heart attacks w/ low to normal cholesterol

Half of all heart attacks occur in people with low to normal cholesterol levels. Even a fifth grader can do the math on this one.If a person who has elevated lipids takes a statin and lowers their cholesterol to "normal" or low levels, all they have accomplished is a shift from one 50% group who has heart attacks, to the other 50% group who have just as many heart attacks. That's real bright.The only shift that matters here is the $1,000 per month from the patient's pocket to the drug company's pocket.Bobby