RemedySpot.com

Testimonials for grant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Here is our testimonial:

In January 2007, we found the ISOP website which lead us to the life saving treatment our baby daughter needed. Over the last 4 plus years, ISOP, CAST and Hyatt Montoya, have been a constant source of valuable information and support. The EDF casting has given our daughter a chance to defy the odds and lead a normal life. The CAST group and have been there to support us on this journey. They are always there to answer questions and give us strength and hope. All of this would not be possible without all the hard work that has done for this cause.

Sincerely,

and

From: Hyatt <heather@...>Subject: a favor?infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Friday, January 27, 2012, 12:11 PM

Hi everyone,

I am filling out a grant application and its asking for personal testimonials from constituents that ISOP has helped. The testimonials only have to be around 3-5 sentences. If ISOP or the info I have provided on CAST has helped you and your child in any way, would you please consider writing up a brief testimonial? ISOP could really use the cash!

Please send your testimonial to CAST or my personal email at isop06@...

THANK you so much!!!

Have a great weekend.

HRH