RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bio Alcamid Removal at Dr. Casavante's office in Tijuana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lets ex-change news about our interventions - my swelling is better now too but my doc is going to inject PMMA 2 times. im just on my first so not much surprising effects - in fact at this moment im disappointed (but the doc had alerted me to this). so let's wait. my b-friend says my face is smoother and my skin is brighter (but that was caused by crystal peeling).

how much PMMA did u need?

i would like to be like you and all that had a surprising amazing effect after procedure...

ill keep on the news

From: Don Kennedy <singerred@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 2:43:02 AMSubject: Re: Bio Alcamid Removal at Dr. Casavante's office in Tijuana

Evening groupRE: facial lipoatrophy and PMMAjust an update about my PMMA injections at Dr. Cassavantes office back on November 13. The swelling in my face has finally started going down. It's been about 2 and one half weeks since I saw Dr. Cassavantes. I'm really glad the swelling is going down. I was starting to freak out. My face looked so round. My face is starting to look really well balanced and "healthy". I'll keep the group posted on further developments. If anyone has questions, feel free to email me. I have pictures of my face I am willing to share.Don Kennedy

its the same here in your scale about 2 . im trying a brazilian doctor living in portugal (where i live). i started the intervention last month, first cleaning the skin, than some PMMA, than crystal peeling (had dark spots on skin), and in a few days botox, and after some weeks more PMMA and probably one more peeling.

all done is going to take a few months. the first weeks were intensive - i went to the clinic and spend there 4-5 hours.

From: Don Kennedy <singerred@...>ziggy indigo <indigoziggy@...>Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:36:28 PMSubject: Re: Re: Bio Alcamid Removal at Dr. Casavante's office in Tijuana

I'm not sure how much PMMA was used. On a scale of 1 to 4 my lipoatrophy was about a 2. What doctor are you using? When did you have it done?Don Kennedy

From: ziggy indigo <indigoziggy@...>Subject: Re: Re: Bio Alcamid Removal at Dr. Casavante's office in Tijuanasingerred@..., Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 1:11 PM

lets ex-change news about our interventions - my swelling is better now too but my doc is going to inject PMMA 2 times. im just on my first so not much surprising effects - in fact at this moment im disappointed (but the doc had alerted me to this). so let's wait. my b-friend says my face is smoother and my skin is brighter (but that was caused by crystal peeling).

how much PMMA did u need?

i would like to be like you and all that had a surprising amazing effect after procedure...

ill keep on the news

From: Don Kennedy <singerred@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 2:43:02 AMSubject: Re: Bio Alcamid Removal at Dr. Casavante's office in Tijuana

Evening groupRE: facial lipoatrophy and PMMAjust an update about my PMMA injections at Dr. Cassavantes office back on November 13. The swelling in my face has finally started going down. It's been about 2 and one half weeks since I saw Dr. Cassavantes. I'm really glad the swelling is going down. I was starting to freak out. My face looked so round. My face is starting to look really well balanced and "healthy". I'll keep the group posted on further developments. If anyone has questions, feel free to email me. I have pictures of my face I am willing to share.Don Kennedy