RemedySpot.com

re: Ongoing Disability...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Kennedy:

I would not concern yourself to much with your ongoing disability, as long as you have your care physicians support. Document everything, every little concern should be addressed during your visits. You would be surprised how much is translated into your records from your docs. If you are forgetful, or get overwhelmed during your visits, bring a list. Go over each item and leave a copy for your physicians. Have you had a review for your SSDI yet? All the above is helpful for them as well. At your age and with you legit ailment, I wouldn't worry yourself needlessly. Ricky in MichiganListen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

This is incredibly valuable advise from Ricky. It is shorter and sweeter than I stated.I make a list of everything, everything, and take it and submit it to the doctor.Example:got lost on the freeway for two days,could not remember my sisters name for a week,have fog in forehead, heavy like an anvil,added two more pounds,still can not bicycle, can not get feet to pull up on pedals,extreme pain in feet at night,have now lost feeling above the ankles,can not walk effectively 50 percent of the time,must use electric shopping cart half the time this month,not able to control legs very well,rash on arms for a week,and so on, and on, if you don't make a list, they notice you are not having issues.On Dec 14, 2008, at 3:36 PM, RW736@... wrote:Dear Mr. Kennedy: I would not concern yourself to much with your ongoing disability, as long as you have your care physicians support. Document everything, every little concern should be addressed during your visits. You would be surprised how much is translated into your records from your docs. If you are forgetful, or get overwhelmed during your visits, bring a list. Go over each item and leave a copy for your physicians. Have you had a review for your SSDI yet? All the above is helpful for them as well. At your age and with you legit ailment, I wouldn't worry yourself needlessly. Ricky in MichiganListen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

What I have always found valuable was to fill out as much of the form

as I can myself. Then make an appointment with

the Dr to solely go-over the form, sign it in front of you and go on

my way. I used to get nervous when I would leave the form there

and ask him to mail it in. Then I wised up a little and asked to pick

it up. Now, I just go in to see him about it.

Of course, all the documentation you can give the better. As stated

earlier, be sure to report every little thing. I can honestly say that

the

side-effects now present a much bigger problem to me that the HIV/

AIDS. This also has to be all laid out.

Take care.