RemedySpot.com

Re:Lipo-Ex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Is there anyway to verify the claims that I am reading on the internet? It is one of those things that sounds to good to be true, but you never know for sure until it has been investigated by a reliable person, so the question is where do we find a reliable person? So many doctors still have the attitude that we are fortunate to be alive (which we are) so why do we try and look good or even normal. "The stuff on the net sure does sound good. My concerns would be1. If the radio waves melt the fat, what else is damaged? Are there risks for adhesions (loops of bowel and organs that get stuck together?). I would assume the FDA has looked at this.2. How durable are the results? Fat accumulated in the gut because "storage units" on the arms and limbs went away. That problem has not been corrected.As for your second observation, I don't think drs don't care, it's that they have been as frustrated as most of us by the lack of good solutions about visceral fat.JB