RemedySpot.com

Reliable On-Line Pharmacies for reduced costs?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

New Member here who just filled his first Atripla prescription. After co-pay

from my

insurance company, the price was over $1100. for a month's supply. Has anyone

any advice

regarding RELIABLE on-line pharmacies which might reduce this cost even if it

means

purchasing more than one month's supply at a time? BCBS here for insurance. In

advance,

thank you for any advice proferred.

Joe

CanadaDrugs.com is selling Atripla for $1,494.57 and the generic for $980.40. The prices are in U.S. dollars.This pharmacy has a top rating from PharmacyChecker.com, a website that rates online pharmacies. Consumer Reports uses and recommends this site.Canada Drugs is a real brick-and-mortar pharmacy. One of my friends has used it and was happy with the service.Check with your insurance first to make sure they cover medications obtained from Canadian pharmacies.http://www.canadadrugs.com/search.php?keyword=atripla & x=18 & y=9JoeOn Dec 29, 2008, at 9:16 AM, Joe wrote:New Member here who just filled his first Atripla prescription. After co-pay from my insurance company, the price was over $1100. for a month's supply. Has anyone any advice regarding RELIABLE on-line pharmacies which might reduce this cost even if it means purchasing more than one month's supply at a time? BCBS here for insurance. In advance, thank you for any advice proferred.Joe

CanadaDrugs.com is selling Atripla for $1,494.57 and the generic for $980.40. The prices are in U.S. dollars.This pharmacy has a top rating from PharmacyChecker.com, a website that rates online pharmacies. Consumer Reports uses and recommends this site.Canada Drugs is a real brick-and-mortar pharmacy. One of my friends has used it and was happy with the service.Check with your insurance first to make sure they cover medications obtained from Canadian pharmacies.http://www.canadadrugs.com/search.php?keyword=atripla & x=18 & y=9JoeOn Dec 29, 2008, at 9:16 AM, Joe wrote:New Member here who just filled his first Atripla prescription. After co-pay from my insurance company, the price was over $1100. for a month's supply. Has anyone any advice regarding RELIABLE on-line pharmacies which might reduce this cost even if it means purchasing more than one month's supply at a time? BCBS here for insurance. In advance, thank you for any advice proferred.Joe

Some border states like Illinois have their own lists of

approved/endorsed Canadian pharmacies at the state's website. What is

the point of paying for health insurance if its not going to pay for

the drugs.

>

> New Member here who just filled his first Atripla prescription.

After co-pay from my

> insurance company, the price was over $1100. for a month's supply.

Has anyone any advice

> regarding RELIABLE on-line pharmacies which might reduce this cost

even if it means

> purchasing more than one month's supply at a time? BCBS here for

insurance. In advance,

> thank you for any advice proferred.

>

> Joe

>