RemedySpot.com

Fw: Patient Savings Card

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just picked up a refill of Epzicom that usually costs me $60.00 per month for my co-pay. The entire co-pay was waived and I did not have to apply for the card or even have it activated. The pharmacy tech at BioScript already had everything processed. This was a very pleasant surprise for me – so I wanted to share the information with others who may also qualify or can share the information with others. Fred ReningerHousing Program ManagerHouston Area Community Services, Inc.713.526.0555 Ext. 220 (p)713.526.9882 (f) The information contained in this e-mail is private and confidential. It may contain Protected Health Information deemed confidential by HIPAA regulations. It is intended only for the use of the indiviudal named above, and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this information having been sent by e-mail. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited by anyone except the named individual or that person's agent. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone and immediately purge this e-mail. From: Fred [mailto:freninger@...] Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:00 PMFred ReningerSubject: Information that might interest you Dear Fred, Thought you might be interested in learning more about an offer from GlaxoKline. To learn more about the Program, copy and paste this link into your Web browser.http://www.mysupportcard.com/index.html